Tobin seats

We're still waiting too Big G.
smile.gif

still waiting..... [/QUOTE]
Nope,he got them yesterday....

Post 'em up b itch...

still waiting.....
mad.gif
Sorry guys! Got the package late. Opened the box and checked them out... they are a thing of beauty! That Tobin knows his stuff. As dumb as it sounds I don't have them on yet because Thor is in the garage with the gauges and panels and windscreen off waiting for the high beam phase of my HID install. Tomorrow everything will be done and pics posted!

<!--EDIT|BigGeorge
Reason for Edit: None given...|1157167157 -->

I went with the dull black on mine. I had the Kanji Symbol done in black as well so it was really suttle. I don't like "loud" type of looks so it worked out really good for my taste......

I agree the seats look really nice but what about comfort? I understand that he uses the stock seats and replaces the foam and covering. So basically he just uses the seat frame (backing), correct? What kind of foam does he use and what material does he use for the covering? Is it leather or some synthetic? Does any company use a more conforming pressure reducing foam like a "memory foam" ?

Did a trip to Deals Gap last weekend. 1900 miles total, 620 miles on Labor day coming home and all I can say is Tobin seats ROCK!!! Very comfy for sport touring!! Look great too!

Back