Tobin Seats

Htown Busa

Registered
Have sent an email to Tobin seats. Do you just send your seat to them and they take care of the rest or do you need to get some kind of tracking number. I just don't want to send my seat and it get held up for 3 weeks.

Any suggestions.

Also, has anyone got a Tobin Seat on a blue/black '08 Busa that they can post a pic.

Just send him the seat, you'll get it back in about 10 days.

I went to a bike junkyard bought a seat and sent it to him so I wouldnt be bikeless.

Is the 08 seat the same as an 06?

If so, I have one you can use.

Just send him the seat, you'll get it back in about 10 days.

I went to a bike junkyard bought a seat and sent it to him so I wouldnt be bikeless.

Is the 08 seat the same as an 06?

If so, I have one you can use.
good idea, I just rode standing up for a week. (it was weird)

throw in a picture of what you want.  that'll help the process go faster also.

Make the effort and talk to him. He talks to you, ask you questions about your intended purpose (touring, drag racing, etc). He will ask you about fonts you want the lettering made in that may may not be on website (that happen in my case when I ordered). He brought up some pointers and things I had not even thought about. In the end I got a perfect seat that fit my needs. I thought the glossy leather was too shiny and the flat was too plain, he then told me about the "vision" black leather that was not on the website, that turned out to be perfect.

Give him a call, I always reached him by the second call. Or just leave him a message, he is a busy man.

DSCN0360.jpg

Hes a really busy guy. Call after hours. I never got a hold of him during business hours, but he did take calls after 6p.

I had the same concerns that you did and everything turned out. He's not in the customer service business, but he is in the Making-a-f'ing-awesome-seat business.

Other folks have posted in the past with similar concerns/complaints. if they ended up doing business with Tobin, they are surely eating crow now.

Good luck!

Back