What's up with Tobin?

I suggest you sit on one FIRST. I had several Corbin Seats and Love'em ! But my last one was HORRIBLE and PAINFUL
cursin.gif
 to sit on (a Suz TL1000R - which by the way was a near exact to the Busa's). After I sent it back several times I just gave up
dunno.gif
. So, a Corbin (for $240) went with the bike (for Free) when I sold it.

My Tobin, I LOVE and Yes, to me, it's Very Comfortable  
thumb_up.gif

I heard first gen Seats fit the 08??

Tobin has been doing them forever and Im sure dome hundreds already!!..I need to send Him Mine hope Im not too late with the group buy!!

I sat on one and it felt great!!..If you buying it just for the looks I dont know what to tell ya..most buy it to sit lower and hold them in under launch!!!

guns.gif
guns.gif

guns.gif

i sent mine in and the only thing taking the longest is stupid UPS and there slow shipping service he gave it to them on the 4th and i wont recieve it until the 10th but all the seats i have had him do has been flawless and he is very easy to deal with.

He did mine also. The seat with the hump mod it is way better than stock. I could ride all day on that seat. I'm sending him my passenage seat to get done for my wife this winter. Here is a pic of my seat.

TobinCloseup.jpg

Tobin is a very nice person and easy to deal with. I bought mine recently and love it. I had mine back in less than 2 weeks. from my eperience, you are better off calling him than emailing him. I have talked to him a few times during group buy around 8 pm central time.

Whats not to like?
WWW.TOBINSEATS.COM

Thanks, Tobin
Am I the only one that sees the humor in this answer. Kind of like dry humor. The best kind.
hello.gif

Tobin is obviously well-known and well-loved by many. I organized the Tobin Group Buy for him a few months back, and he did a ton of seats for members here.

Possibly the answer to your question(s) lies more in the responses by all the members here.

Since we're talking about Tobin Seats, here's mine.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Img_8854-tobin.jpg

Img_8858-Busa.jpg

laugh.gif

No complaints about Tobin's work and customer service...I love my seat; no regrets!
bowdown.gif

Mine took about 2 weeks from the time I sent it to the time it returned (a few days after Thanksgiving). When I first installed it and sat on it, I was like ok what's the big deal?  But I must admin that after riding for only about an hour an half I noticed the difference.  Usually my tender butt starts getting unhappy after about 45 minutes but no sign of any problems whatsoever with the Tobin.  I was hesitant to get one at first but I must admit, i'm a fan now.

Whats not to like?
WWW.TOBINSEATS.COM

Thanks, Tobin
Am I the only one that sees the humor in this answer. Kind of like dry humor. The best kind.  
hello.gif

Tobin is obviously well-known and well-loved by many. I organized the Tobin Group  Buy for him a few months back, and he did a ton of seats for members here.

Possibly the answer to your question(s) lies more in the responses by all the members here.

Since we're talking about Tobin Seats, here's mine.  
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Img_8854-tobin.jpg

Img_8858-Busa.jpg
I kind of thought the same thing, he added the site to show examples. I dont't think it was insulting in any way. The group buy I did after yours had around 20 members involved and have not heard any complaints from any of them including myself. I love my new seat. I feel safer launching my bike and it is much more comfortable.

laugh.gif

i have had two busa seats done by tobin, i cant say enough good about his and lisa's work
100 percent satisfied with it.
beerchug.gif

I had my seats done before the group buy. As I have said before, quality and craftmanship were perfect.
I agree with Tobin...what is there not to like?
I appreciate a vendor who is proud of their product; and don't mind bragging on it a little.
I don't see anything on my seats not to like.

What gets me is 03inNM only put down half of the information. Yes I did email him "Whats not to like". Not being smart but not sure what he meant. But he didnt tell you I send a second email telling him I was sorry he took it that way and I was sorry about the email. Yes it was short and I should of explained everything but he was one of 40 emails I answered that nite. I am sorry and Thanks to all the guys for standing up for me.

Back