To the Dallas Busa rider that flipped me off yesterday...

Rev. I do not think you are an azzhat bro I was simply yanking your chain. I just want to say I am sorry if you took it wrong.
Posted via Mobile Device

Hate to be the one to say it the last 3 times (recently) when I called 911 I may as well have. Great when you get please leave a message because all operators are busy (this has happened several times). Even better when it's because someones getting attacked in broad daylight and after 3 failed attempts you have to help someone at the risk of being hirt and or arrested for helping because now your assaulting someone (technically anyway gotta love the law) . My overall experience with LE is varied I know a lot of em because of my night job. They are fine and wonderful to me because I know them. Now the ones who I don't know are generally blatant D**ks. We can get into the fact that it's a stressful job and that LEO's deserve the right to blow off steam and all that however it's the job that they signed up for (this isn't a personal attack now just an opinion). If someone is not willing to deal with that type of stress then they should not be enforcing law.
"all operator busy" DAM!!!! I hope whatever the emergency or problem was got resolved safely without them.:down:

We got people dialing 911 here when McDonalds runs out of chicken nuggets, some people don't know what its for ... so sad to hear that.

A Florida woman called 911 three times after she paid for a 10-piece Chicken McNuggets at a McDonald's but the fast-food restaurant ran out of them and refused to give her a refund.

Latreasa L. Goodman, 27, made the calls after she tried to get her money back from a Fort Pierce McDonald's and the cashier told her all sales were final. Police released the 911 tapes.

"This is an emergency. If I would have known they didn't have McNuggets, I wouldn't have given my money, and now she wants to give me a McDouble, but I don't want one," police quoted her as saying. "This is an emergency."

The cashier suggested she choose something else off the menu of equal value to the McNuggets, and offered the restaurant's cheeseburger called the McDouble.

"She's trying to force me to eat something off the menu and I don't want it," Goodman told 911.

The first dispatcher, a woman, asks if there's a manager there, but listens to Goodman's complaints and says she's sending someone.

The second, male dispatcher tells her he's aware of the incident and "we've got an officer coming out there to talk to you."

Police say Goodman was cited on a misuse of 911 charge. A current phone listing for Goodman couldn't be found.

A McDonald's spokesman said Goodman should have been given a refund, and she's being sent a gift card for a free meal.

Last edited:
"all operator busy" DAM!!!! I hope whatever the emergency or problem was got resolved safely without them.:down:

We got people dialing 911 here when McDonalds runs out of chicken nuggets, some people don't know what its for ... so sad to hear that.

A Florida woman called 911 three times after she paid for a 10-piece Chicken McNuggets at a McDonald's but the fast-food restaurant ran out of them and refused to give her a refund.

Latreasa L. Goodman, 27, made the calls after she tried to get her money back from a Fort Pierce McDonald's and the cashier told her all sales were final. Police released the 911 tapes.

"This is an emergency. If I would have known they didn't have McNuggets, I wouldn't have given my money, and now she wants to give me a McDouble, but I don't want one," police quoted her as saying. "This is an emergency."

The cashier suggested she choose something else off the menu of equal value to the McNuggets, and offered the restaurant's cheeseburger called the McDouble.

"She's trying to force me to eat something off the menu and I don't want it," Goodman told 911.

The first dispatcher, a woman, asks if there's a manager there, but listens to Goodman's complaints and says she's sending someone.

The second, male dispatcher tells her he's aware of the incident and "we've got an officer coming out there to talk to you."

Police say Goodman was cited on a misuse of 911 charge. A current phone listing for Goodman couldn't be found.

A McDonald's spokesman said Goodman should have been given a refund, and she's being sent a gift card for a free meal.

I heard about that and for minor stuff I agree a lot of LE gets some stupid calls ,no mine was an old man was being robbed in broad daylight by two crazy f**** I ended up slamming my truck in reverse on a one way street in traffic to get to him. they took off when they saw the saw the truck coming at them backwards. then one came back but realized I'm not old or helpless and took off. Old guy was fine a little shook up but ok. Nobody else even tried to help him. just a bad situation fortunately they took off but it could have been a lot worse. Funny thing is After I get in my truck and head down the street bout 3 blocks away there are 3 LEO's parked on the side of the road. Now I can't really say they weren't doing their job because well I couldn't even get through to make a call. I pulled over and told them what had gone on and the officer got a description of the guys then went over to see if they were still hanging around. But that just goes to support the theory 911 is pretty much a prayer hotline. And like I said worst part was I could have potentially been cited for several reasons including the one way violation. All for trying to help. And this was not in a bad neighborhood go figure. Right by our san jose state university.

I love the street action. Stupid people out in slammers that should not be on the road is either pulling out in front of me or deliberately running into me.

While riding I often encounter bad drivers.

Check dis out is be back with you late tear, honey. Some girl is drinking her slurp pee is who knows what that rag a muffin was thinking, but on a solid line where pee poles are exiting off a ramp, she decides to cross that big fat mouth of hers is sucking up that sugar crap in her pants is she now sees me.

I saw an attractive young lady at a 7-11 who may have also found me attractive.

I now point down to the solid line unit it ended and it was long. So long, beach is, that I then raised my arm now and flipped her off till I could not see her anymore is she never came up was to lag behind she was thinking what next.

I utilized some non-verbal communication to get her attention.

Two guys about late 20's early 30's cross over the line coming the other way is not headed for me. I am not happy someone wants to run me over.

I should have been paying attention to the road because a car coming from the opposite direction had crossed into my lane. I was not pleased by this.

I now turn around, fly up to that car and they finally stopped as he rolled down the back wind doe ray me fa so lot tay dough main chow deer did I have some lungs blurting out I have no clue?

I made a u-turn to discuss the situation with the individuals in the car. Their reply was in a foreign language.

They never came out of the car. I just let them have it like now is the time for blondie to mind her own business is drive your own ride your ass out of here tell others what to do is go screw you!

I was forceful delivering my point of view about their driving habits.

NOw, was that a provoke is the REV is not coming clean! :lol: How you like being on the other side of what you sow! :rulez:

I do not think Rev is telling us the whole story.

Dog Due ON TW@ others ass day chit on you is die ah re ah all over your world you enter mine! :whistle: :moon:

I like to have a snickers bar for a snack after school.

Data is about my best give you the finger tell others what to do is stay in your lane, grill or get a girling or slum ink like dat dare.

It is best to let individuals know how you feel about poor driving habits.

I am not a proponent of "English Only" law or regulations but if everyone on a particular site is speaking English then maybe you should also.

I have made an attempt to translate above in Red, please make corrections as you see fit.

I am not a proponent of "English Only" law or regulations but if everyone on a particular site is speaking English then maybe you should also.

I have made an attempt to translate above in Red, please make corrections as you see fit.

That's ULD - unemployment line dialect.:rofl:

Last edited:
But that just goes to support the theory 911 is pretty much a prayer hotline.

not knowing the circumstances in your area, I can't say...but here, my town there's only about 45k residents,1 major highway splitting it, 1 pd with about 5-6 patrol units + shift supervisor unit / per shift, 5 fire stations, and depending on the time of day...2-3 dispatchers to make it all come together. alot of people don't know the non-emergency line for thier area and tie up 911 for those who need it, so the ones that really need it can't get in. my wife is one, for 12 years, and to me they are the unsung hereos for all they do. hopefully it was just bad timing and a rarity in your case.:please:

not knowing the circumstances in your area, I can't say...but here, my town there's only about 45k residents,1 major highway splitting it, 1 pd with about 5-6 patrol units + shift supervisor unit / per shift, 5 fire stations, and depending on the time of day...2-3 dispatchers to make it all come together. alot of people don't know the non-emergency line for thier area and tie up 911 for those who need it, so the ones that really need it can't get in. my wife is one, for 12 years, and to me they are the unsung hereos for all they do. hopefully it was just bad timing and a rarity in your case.:please:

Any line can get swamped with calls. The really egregious situation is when a 911 call is made and no one shows up for an hour.

may have to do with staffing...in this area, due to the economic times reductions in the force can cause issues. they don't drop one active call to pursue another. alot of calls require 2 units and alot of calls don't get resolved instantly like a normal traffic stop does. boils down to manpower.

may have to do with staffing...in this area, due to the economic times reductions in the force can cause issues. they don't drop one active call to pursue another. alot of calls require 2 units and alot of calls don't get resolved instantly like a normal traffic stop does. boils down to manpower.

True however all the same this does make it a prayer hotline. You have to pray someone is not tying up the line for something frivolous and that you can get through (God I can't wait to get outta California). The area I'm in is pretty metro and has a great deal of phone support I actually do know the non emergency line however they direct you to call 911 in event of actual emergency ( I felt that a 70 year old being attacked in broad daylight was a justifiable reason). Either way like I said before there have been multiple times I don't call 911 for kicks or nuggets it has to be something really bad for me to actually bother LE. Pretty much anything that could be harmful to someone in a bad way. But I think we got off topic here discussing our issues when the reality is the Rev was shown a needless discourtesy by a gentlman who was missing some equipment. Just because the bike your on has a set doesn't neccesarily mean you do. (B*lls that is)

But I think we got off topic here discussing our issues when the reality is the Rev was shown a needless discourtesy by a gentlman who was missing some equipment. Just because the bike your on has a set doesn't neccesarily mean you do. (B*lls that is)

I agree 100% with ya:beerchug: even IF the guy thought he knew him, it sets a bad example to whoever is in view that it's ok to blatently disrespect an authority figure in public.

what uniform due you use, are you a leo, fire fighter, emt, security, judge, mma fighter? Why would your uniform make him afraid? Maybe its someone that knows you and has some kind of issue whith you personly. Am I missing something here? I would like to think that most ppl dont just go around flipping the bird off at random. the key word there is most

Yeah, you'd think wouldn't you...I moved to a new city a few years ago (back home now) and while unpacking the moving truck this guy eyes me while he's walking up the sidewalk, flips the finger and holds it there while looking back until he is gone.

Probably a 20 second finger that shoulda been broke, LoL

I just thought it wierd, and kinda cross my mind he might have a few guys sitting round the bend waiting for someone to chase him.

Valiant attempt, Dino. You are to be commended. However, I believe that what he actually communicated was as follows:

"!..............!"

At least that's all I got out of it.

i understand your thoughts completely REV. 6:5, its that kind of lack of repsect thats missing from todays society, some guys just dont get or never will...

OMG....this is freaking hysterical. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

gee that was close I was thinking someone was gonna get banned for not supporting a leo point of view.

It's just a finger it only carries as much weight/importance/credence as you allow it. I seldom let someone with poor ethics effect me but I can understand wanting to vent once in a while.

Back