raffle - funds benefiting Dallas police officer shot

txbikerdude

Donating Member
Registered
Hey all, I dont know if this is very beneficial to the family or not, but you may remember me telling everyone that a Dallas police office was shot and killed last week. I would like to do a little something to help his family out, its more of just showing that we all care rather than just handing over gobs of money.

So, until 1/23/09 I will be accepting raffle ticket in the amount of $5.00. All proceeds will be forwarded to the police officers family via the Dallas Police Department. I will freely post up the amounts donated and you can also call the Dallas Police to verify funds were forwarded if you so choose.

At the end of the period, I will draw a name and the winner will receive a 32GB Corsair Flash Survivor USB 2.0 drive. This drive is ultra rugged, water resistant to 200m, & drop tested. Retail value is $84.23.

You can paypal your donations to: "DTSC_orders@yahoo.com", and please reference "Dallas memorial" on your donation.

Thanks to you all, and if you choose not to donate no problem, this is just a attempt to help out a little.

Thank you all

Back