dallas police officer killed

Killed tryin to serve a Felony warrant. Knocked on the door and the ****heads started shooting. He was shot in the head. Today would have been his 18th anniversary in the Dallas Police Dept. He's been in the gang unit for 14yrs. His wife also works in the DPD.

So sad. These ****ers should ride the lightening for this. Lethal injection is too kind.:devil::devil:

It's always a sad day when I hear such news. Although I didn't know him I know the situation all too well. Prayers to the family, coworkers and all who knew him.

Would be best if it never happened, but it did, with that it's better it happened in TX than a place like IL. In TX I have faith they will deal with the murderer swiftly and severely, here in IL he would be looking forward to the rest of his life getting three squares a day along with cable TV.

i hate to see such news, but i see it a lot. far too much in fact. my prayers go out to the family and coworkers. i hope i never have to see it again, or attend another law enforcement funeral but that is highly unlikely with the amount of time i have left in the profession. god speed, and farewell brother.:unhappy:

The funeral procession just passed by my office. It's on a major highway in Dallas (LBJ Freeway for those familiar with the area). The procession was moving eastbound but all of the cars on the westbound lane stopped for them. I'm sure there were some drivers cursing, but I thought it was a fine show of respect.

We also heard about 4 helicopters hovering about.

Anybody taking bets on the life expectancy of this dirtbag?

Hypothetical Story: Cop-killer Found Hanging In Cell Due To an Apparant Suicide.

The guys friend that was in the aptartment when it happened is saying that they thought that people were trying to rob them so started shooting. I dont know if this is true but thought I would put it out there. Still a very sad event no matter why it happened.

RIP.

Back