dallas police officer killed

txbikerdude

Donating Member
Registered
a dallas police officer was shot in the head and died tonight. he was serving an arrest warrant. feel so sorry for his family.

kinda puts things in perspective for me since i do the job, we go out every night and help people that dont give a ##ck about us, and for pay that is almost insulting to our abilities. whats sad is it was most likely a chicken ##it warrant for something like simple battery or check fraud

kinda puts things in perspective for me since i do the job, we go out every night and help people that dont give a ##ck about us, and for pay that is almost insulting to our abilities. whats sad is it was most likely a chicken ##it warrant for something like simple battery or check fraud

+1 this is a very sad story

there are alot of us that have a job that help people that dont care about us for pay this is almost insulting to our abilities

Police officers are way underpaid.
I guess if you take a job of a police officer bad things are bound to happen and should be expected in the line of duty just like the solders in Iraq giving up their lives for us Americans.:beerchug:

Cops, Surgeons, and Teachers should make more money than Me...........:rulez:

The world is AZZ Backwards Sometimes :moon:

RIP bro. Send him to us in Illinois so we can welcome him for the rest of his life. I work around oxygen thieves like that everyday.

Back