SAD DAY

Kweave

Donating Member
Registered
These were two of my co-workers...

Two Charlotte Police Officers Killed in Line of Duty

CHARLOTTE, N.C. (AP) -- Authorities in Charlotte, North Carolina say two police officers died Sunday morning after being shot while struggling with a suspect late Saturday night.

Police say officers Sean Clark and Jeffrey Shelton responded to a disturbance call at an east Charlotte apartment complex and were shot in the parking lot.

Both officers were taken to Carolinas Medical Center where they died.

Clark had been with the department a year and Shelton had worked there since 2001.

A broadcast report says police are looking for at least two suspects.

Rip.... My prayers go out to their families. Hate to hear when officers get killed in the line of duty. Did the get the bastards?

Those that did this are dead men walking...and deservedly so.

Suspects:We give up
Police: We know...*bang!

Sad news for sure
sad.gif

RIP.... man I dont hear of police officers getting shot that often, I mean I know it happens.

But then to hear of two of them on the same call and both dying... heart goes out to the family and the department...

(Over_Easy @ Apr. 01 2007,12:35) Those that did this are dead men walking...and deservedly so.

Suspects:We give up
Police: We know...*bang!
Never happens that way eventhough that would probably be justice in the truest sense.

Unless these guys come out shooting it probably won't happen.

(thrasherfox @ Apr. 01 2007,13:09) RIP.... man I dont hear of police officers getting shot that often, I mean I know it happens.

But then to hear of two of them on the same call and both dying... heart goes out to the family and the department...
You need to hit one of the in line of duty websites. Police die every day. Two here in SC just this past week responding to a domestic.
sad.gif

(Kweave @ Apr. 01 2007,12:20) These were two of my co-workers...

Two Charlotte Police Officers Killed in Line of Duty

CHARLOTTE, N.C. (AP) -- Authorities in Charlotte, North Carolina say two police officers died Sunday morning after being shot while struggling with a suspect late Saturday night.

Police say officers Sean Clark and Jeffrey Shelton responded to a disturbance call at an east Charlotte apartment complex and were shot in the parking lot.

Both officers were taken to Carolinas Medical Center where they died.

Clark had been with the department a year and Shelton had worked there since 2001.

A broadcast report says police are looking for at least two suspects.
My prayers go out to Sean and Jeffery's families and friends and fellow officers in Mecklenburg.

Kevin,

I can only imagine how you and the rest of the force are handling this today. My heart, thoughts, and prayers go out to the families, both work families, and personal families.

R.I.P.

GOD SPEED!

Just read this a few min. ago on news14. So sad to loose those guys who are here to protect us. Kweave sorry for the lose of your co-workers. The one who did this should be punished to the most extent of the law, or before the courts have a chance.

sad.gif

That is so sad. Thoughts and prayers to the families, friends, and co-workers!
Hope they catch them and
guns.gif

Sorry to hear. Deepest condolences to the family.

Hope they catch the trash that did it and FRY them!

I am truly sadened to here this. I hope that God has taken them to a better place where their sacrfices will be rewarded. And I hope that those that did this either spend the rest of their natural days being butt raped or die in a storm of lead.

i hate to hear news like this...unfortunately, we have to lose good people (LEO's, Armed Forces, firemen, etc.) to protect the masses from those who would prey on them...it's sad when they have to give their lives doing a job to which they have already given so much...here's hoping their killers get caught and receive their just due also...RIP

Back