Trigger-Happy Cop Kills Family Dog!

Just checking in on this thread?
Are we talking about a dog getting shot or how much cops get paid ?
Now we are back to bashing all of them ?

yyeeeeeeeeehhaaaa ! Just having a good conversation :) we should have a Forum " lets argue about???" it would relieve tension! Be fun , and be very interesting ..
Now whats happened in the cop shoot the dog case? Maybe all will turn out alright, Doggie goes to Doggie heaven , Cop gets a week off ( with pay " perks') , Kids get a new puppy, and we all still love our biker BUSA brothers even if we disagree. 2012 comes and life ends as we know it:)the end..

:laugh: 2012 i havent been able to locate much as to wether the shooter kept his job. I am sure he probably did as he was scared for his life.

As for a few of the other comments....i cant recall harping about free meals for cops or discounted meals for cops in any of my posts? maybe i did but i think that was another poster. The comments about bens as part of the salary i havent ever figured my salary without it? maybe thats just me? You also arent going to tell me that the insurance isnt better then some mcd employees get. Nor then some factories etc. So either they have a horrible union, non at all, or the bens arent really all that bad. But like i said i am willing to agree to disagree.

I would be curious to see how the original story played out though if anyone has found anything.

9 yr old thread....

F1.png

I do know what they make .

You could too if
you got online .

They are city employees thus
their income is public knowledge .

Same with state troopers
and county sheriffs . . .

I can get online and tell you
what they make for each
city in the united states .