To the Dallas Busa rider that flipped me off yesterday...

Well if he is a member here I am sure he won`t step up or discuss an take credit for his actions. As my LEO buddies tell me" You don`t like cops call a crack instead when you need help *****" :lol:

Last time I checked, every LEO in the country was being paid to do their JOB. There is not one that goes home without a paycheck. So the "I'm doing you a favor" and "Respect the authority" attitude is not necessary and creates a lot of the animosity towards all LEO's

Hey Rev, blow it off and don't let some coward ruin your day. I'm with you on being a man and confronting someone if you have a problem with em. It's clear this P*&%y doesn't have the balls to do it.

Virginians oppose 'terrorist' school expansion

My balls are ready as the day you start crying I told chew sow... Do not come running to me is I might think you were recruited. I will end your day as fast as the next person to tell me I need to be on my knees is read dis book:rulez:

Your rules do not pertain to me is you do nothing to stop dis is you will not stop me you start barking at the moon and have my world in yours is lights out fell ear.

Try me. I am so ready since you are not as they close inn on your country and do zip pit dee due DUH!

Cam Mill Jock Key 4Hire Do not EVER tell me WOT to do [wit any word on dis earth] is just drive and do not look back into the abyss.

:rulez: Rules of the road? Everyone was laughing it up. You took it all serious. WOT are you, 911 to the rest Q? Take a break fella. They are cracking up on their own.

I am well aware of my surroundings when riding. I went out for the PD and found I was a liability with the hardware in my body. So the scenario is to pull someone out of a burning car and my metal cracks >I leave a part of my body with the burning driver say.

Say, I was more going to train officers to ride patrol bikes. Say that was a pipe dream and now... I ride my own pace going home. I do not need you to tell me about speed is a much faster pace than most cops on bikes or in cars will take is they go home to a family. I go home to torment the likes of you one line my 119 calling me to do something on your say so.

This is the faster mentality, you are off the road with the rest of the azzholds on the phone waiting to call 911 for a cheeze burg gear. I am not in your world, say. Like, get the fuk away from me already! I told you watt to do is how do you like it now?

Say, you now enter my world with your antics is your death wish is my command. :bowdown:

You look no more the drug dealer/pimp/national trash that moves inn my kuntree tizz of the/is going to learn how the show works in my world is end your breathing permit; we are now about to commit a crime?

Totally up to you what crime you commit on me is you will have to have witnesses with you. I am going to hold my ground, stand dare and now somehow if I stand still, how is it I am a threat to you?

Thinks about how much you want some revenge or whatever is on your mind is your wish is now :rulez: the rules I play bye you rule the day. :poke:

I have so much family in the police business is you have got to be kidding me I flip off a cop.

:bowdown: <<< So officer is there before the other person gets all tangled up trying to play race car and now take your chance is I gave you all that room and you choked, you mustang driver wit ha busy signal = 119.

How goes the uniform, Rev? :thumbsup:

??? translator please

Virginians oppose 'terrorist' school expansion

My balls are ready as the day you start crying I told chew sow... Do not come running to me is I might think you were recruited. I will end your day as fast as the next person to tell me I need to be on my knees is read dis book:rulez:

Your rules do not pertain to me is you do nothing to stop dis is you will not stop me you start barking at the moon and have my world in yours is lights out fell ear.

Try me. I am so ready since you are not as they close inn on your country and do zip pit dee due DUH!

Use is looking stu pit about now... You cannot see the words between the lines.:laugh:

huh?

Try this then get back to me....

Let me google that for you

??? translator please

I think it says:

I'm an internet tough guy and I think my garbled language makes me sound cool. Please do not translate anymore because I don't want anyone not cool enough to understand my coolness to know what cool things I'm saying.

Last edited:
Last time I checked, every LEO in the country was being paid to do their JOB. There is not one that goes home without a paycheck.

check the rules on the reserve officers pay...and yes, they still are certified LEOs,then post back. might be different in your state, but here they work for FREE, other than getting hours required to keep their liscence current, they put their life on the line for FREE.:moon:

I think it says:

I'm an internet tough guy and I think my garbled language makes me sound cool. Please do not translate anymore because I don't want anyone not cool enough to understand my coolness to know what cool things I'm saying.

I'm Dying :laugh: :rofl: :rofl:

Methinks something "lost in translation":poke:

Communication is the problem to the answer:poke:

Whatever happened to hooked on phonics?:poke:

It's all good, please note :poke: disclaimer

Last edited:
- Sudden Impact - "Go Ahead. Make My Day"[/url] This is more, I come inn for a bit of cough he, I am misinterpreted, and you didn't think you could get away wit dis now, did chew?

Think I make your day is they only way I play :rofl: Off Ice sir cumpk key, crump Q!

I want to pee in a dixie cup is tell me about chemistry is a clean slate. YOu think I would be under something riding is be under something is can't hold my your inn let alone a brewski.

Last edited by a moderator:
- Sudden Impact - "Go Ahead. Make My Day"[/url] This is more, I come inn for a bit of cough he, I am misinterpreted, and you didn't think you could get away wit dis now, did chew?

Think I make your day is they only way I play :rofl: Off Ice sir cumpk key, crump Q!

I want to pee in a dixie cup is tell me about chemistry is a clean slate. YOu think I would be under something riding is be under something is can't hold my your inn let alone a brewski.

Join Date 2005........Posts < 200, Dude where you been hidin???

Are you really covert ops admin, you can tell me:whistle:

Let me google that for you

Back