To the Dallas Busa rider that flipped me off yesterday...

I get the bird about ten times a day....and I don't even have a uniform.
I don't even worry about it haters are gonna hate.

Flipping the bird is not always a negative thing. Can't say this time was or wasn't. But People do do it form time to time as form a greeting and to get others attention(hey I'm over here) and such.

Is strange that the Flip just came out of nowhere...
Also a shame you let it get to you enough to post it here.
Am glad no one was actually hurt.

As a truck driver get told im #1 ever so often dont bother me.
I just nod my head.Mabe wave 2 them or clap 4 them.
most the time its cause im in a tanker+cant take off fast.
Everybody is in a big hurry.

I just smile real big an wave at them, burns them worst than if you snatched them up, I believe.:rofl:

When I drove a truck I would get upset if I didn't get flipped off atleast once a day that's how some people are don't let it get to ya
Posted via Mobile Device

when i read "Lastly, show some class. You ride a Busa. Act like it." i went "O that's gotta sting"
:beerchug:

I've been seeing tons of Busas in Dallas lately - way more than the number of .oRg members I've noticed from the area. Lots with no gear. I wonder if sales at Plano Suzuki are up.

But to the subject at hand...I don't understand that behavior either. It sucks.

I don't miss Dallas. 2 years in Austin now, slower pace, less crime, road rage, traffic ... & MUCH BETTER ROADS.

What dept. are you with? I have good friends in Lewisville, Grand Prairie, & Richardson that are Officers.

Blow it off.

At least 70% of the Busa riders in Dallas have never even heard of Hayabusa.org.

Last edited:
what uniform due you use, are you a leo, fire fighter, emt, security, judge, mma fighter? Why would your uniform make him afraid? Maybe its someone that knows you and has some kind of issue whith you personly. Am I missing something here? I would like to think that most ppl dont just go around flipping the bird off at random. the key word there is most

Maybe you thought it was for you when he was looking at someone else. Anyway, are you scolding the rider tooting your own horn?

Rev....I tell ya what I'm gonna do.....I'm gonna ride all the way to the Dallas area. I'm going to find you out there, and when you stop someone.......I'm gonna park on the far side and just wave happily with a big-O-R-G smile on my face and when you cross over to come investigate......all you're gonna see is my tail end headed for the Northern most state line Brother !!!! :oldcool: I'll PM you when I get home.......

Rev....I tell ya what I'm gonna do.....I'm gonna ride all the way to the Dallas area. I'm going to find you out there, and when you stop someone.......I'm gonna park on the far side and just wave happily with a big-O-R-G smile on my face and when you cross over to come investigate......all you're gonna see is my tail end headed for the Northern most state line Brother !!!! :oldcool: I'll PM you when I get home.......
take a picture when you do

I once came up from behind a police cruiser, got next to it then leaned over and actually knocked onthe windwo while at 35 mph, the leo jumped and had a frightened look on his face, then he realized it was his old high school buddie todd, and he pulled over so I could give him shid about ticketing my friend the day before...we both laughed..he knows I love him and lord knows I sure am glad he is there, there have been times that we had a few unwanted people ridding with us doing dangerouse things, and I have in fact been known to call ahead and let my leo friend know where to look....it may be an ass9 thing to do, but it keeps people safe!...:bowdown:

This is one thing that has always irked me. Why do people feel the need to be rude? You can just close the thread and keep the comments to yourself.

I love the street action. Stupid people out in slammers that should not be on the road is either pulling out in front of me or deliberately running into me.

Check dis out is be back with you late tear, honey. Some girl is drinking her slurp pee is who knows what that rag a muffin was thinking, but on a solid line where pee poles are exiting off a ramp, she decides to cross that big fat mouth of hers is sucking up that sugar crap in her pants is she now sees me.

I now point down to the solid line unit it ended and it was long. So long, beach is, that I then raised my arm now and flipped her off till I could not see her anymore is she never came up was to lag behind she was thinking what next.

Two guys about late 20's early 30's cross over the line coming the other way is not headed for me. I am not happy someone wants to run me over.

I now turn around, fly up to that car and they finally stopped as he rolled down the back wind doe ray me fa so lot tay dough main chow deer did I have some lungs blurting out I have no clue?

They never came out of the car. I just let them have it like now is the time for blondie to mind her own business is drive your own ride your ass out of here tell others what to do is go screw you!

NOw, was that a provoke is the REV is not coming clean! :lol: How you like being on the other side of what you sow! :rulez:

Dog Due ON TW@ others ass day chit on you is die ah re ah all over your world you enter mine! :whistle: :moon:

Data is about my best give you the finger tell others what to do is stay in your lane, grill or get a girling or slum ink like dat dare.

1. I'm not even exactly sure what you just said.

2. I was on the tollway prior to parking. Had I crossed the line, my little Focus would have been up and over the Jersey wall to do so. :rofl:

Unless Im misinterpreting all this, I dont get the :flamethrowing: on Rev's post. Im pretty sure most people would get their a$$ in a knot if the same thing happened to them, no?? Why jump on him just cause he's pissed that someone flipped him off?? He's got that right.

I love the street action. Stupid people out in slammers that should not be on the road is either pulling out in front of me or deliberately running into me.

Check dis out is be back with you late tear, honey. Some girl is drinking her slurp pee is who knows what that rag a muffin was thinking, but on a solid line where pee poles are exiting off a ramp, she decides to cross that big fat mouth of hers is sucking up that sugar crap in her pants is she now sees me.

I now point down to the solid line unit it ended and it was long. So long, beach is, that I then raised my arm now and flipped her off till I could not see her anymore is she never came up was to lag behind she was thinking what next.

Two guys about late 20's early 30's cross over the line coming the other way is not headed for me. I am not happy someone wants to run me over.

I now turn around, fly up to that car and they finally stopped as he rolled down the back wind doe ray me fa so lot tay dough main chow deer did I have some lungs blurting out I have no clue?

They never came out of the car. I just let them have it like now is the time for blondie to mind her own business is drive your own ride your ass out of here tell others what to do is go screw you!

NOw, was that a provoke is the REV is not coming clean! :lol: How you like being on the other side of what you sow! :rulez:

Dog Due ON TW@ others ass day chit on you is die ah re ah all over your world you enter mine! :whistle: :moon:

Data is about my best give you the finger tell others what to do is stay in your lane, grill or get a girling or slum ink like dat dare.

^??? anyone else get that??

Back