To the Dallas Busa rider that flipped me off yesterday...

I don't miss Dallas. 2 years in Austin now, slower pace, less crime, road rage, traffic ... & MUCH BETTER ROADS.

What dept. are you with? I have good friends in Lewisville, Grand Prairie, & Richardson that are Officers.

Blow it off.

At least 70% of the Busa riders in Dallas have never even heard of Hayabusa.org.

You should have seen Austin in the 70s. 1/3 the size. Quiet. Low traffic and many roads to choose from. Now, the city has so overgrown the infrastructure, people regularly shoot at each other in traffic. Still by comparison to Dallas, it's a paradise.

Well if he is a member here I am sure he won`t step up or discuss an take credit for his actions. As my LEO buddies tell me" You don`t like cops call a crack instead when you need help *****" :lol:

Are we sure he is a cop? Impersonating a LEO is a serious crime. I thought cops should have more tolerance to idiotic public. Carrying deadly weapons and easily agitated are not the quality which should be combined. JMHO.
Posted via Mobile Device

I love the street action. Stupid people out in slammers that should not be on the road is either pulling out in front of me or deliberately running into me.

Check dis out is be back with you late tear, honey. Some girl is drinking her slurp pee is who knows what that rag a muffin was thinking, but on a solid line where pee poles are exiting off a ramp, she decides to cross that big fat mouth of hers is sucking up that sugar crap in her pants is she now sees me.

I now point down to the solid line unit it ended and it was long. So long, beach is, that I then raised my arm now and flipped her off till I could not see her anymore is she never came up was to lag behind she was thinking what next.

Two guys about late 20's early 30's cross over the line coming the other way is not headed for me. I am not happy someone wants to run me over.

I now turn around, fly up to that car and they finally stopped as he rolled down the back wind doe ray me fa so lot tay dough main chow deer did I have some lungs blurting out I have no clue?

They never came out of the car. I just let them have it like now is the time for blondie to mind her own business is drive your own ride your ass out of here tell others what to do is go screw you!

NOw, was that a provoke is the REV is not coming clean! :lol: How you like being on the other side of what you sow! :rulez:

Dog Due ON TW@ others ass day chit on you is die ah re ah all over your world you enter mine! :whistle: :moon:

Data is about my best give you the finger tell others what to do is stay in your lane, grill or get a girling or slum ink like dat dare.

What the sam hill?!:laugh:

spocks-eyebrow.gif

Gotta be some kind of rap ****. I wonder if he can text it backwards?:confused:

Wut he be sayin is dat ya'll peeps needs to ....No I actually I don't understand either, but I think he was basically saying we should look at the situation from the other side of the fence also.

Apparently some have mistaken the intent of my post. I believe that when a man has a problem with another man, he should discuss it with him rather than doing cowardly and crude gestures from a safe distance. I'm far from a tough guy and if expecting others to respect me as I respect them makes me an "azzhat", then apparently my parents did a better job of raising me than some others. I faithfully attend church twice a week and pray before every shift that God allows me to make a positive impact on at least one person's life during my duty day. This makes me an "azzhat" and a tough guy? Fine, so be it.

Yes, to the poster above, I am an LEO. Have been so for 15 years civilian and 7 years military prior to that, so I'm certainly no impulsive rookie. Did this event anger me? No, I laughed more than anything else. Some people have such little class it shouldn't surprise me anymore, but at times it does. I once had a guy I stopped on traffic, for what violation, I don't recall. Anyway, he told me he didn't care for cops. I asked him why. He went on and on about how unfairly he'd been treated by officers in the past. I apologized to him, explained to him why I was writing him a ticket that day and you know what he did? He thanked me. I broke it down for him. I didn't act bigger than him. I was at his level. I didn't speed by on my Busa while throwing a ticket at him. Guess I'm a tough guy for my fairness and candor, and clearly I'm an azzhat, right?
Posted via Mobile Device

Well if he is a member here I am sure he won`t step up or discuss an take credit for his actions. As my LEO buddies tell me" You don`t like cops call a crack instead when you need help *****" :lol:

Hate to be the one to say it the last 3 times (recently) when I called 911 I may as well have. Great when you get please leave a message because all operators are busy (this has happened several times). Even better when it's because someones getting attacked in broad daylight and after 3 failed attempts you have to help someone at the risk of being hirt and or arrested for helping because now your assaulting someone (technically anyway gotta love the law) . My overall experience with LE is varied I know a lot of em because of my night job. They are fine and wonderful to me because I know them. Now the ones who I don't know are generally blatant D**ks. We can get into the fact that it's a stressful job and that LEO's deserve the right to blow off steam and all that however it's the job that they signed up for (this isn't a personal attack now just an opinion). If someone is not willing to deal with that type of stress then they should not be enforcing law.

Now that being said I do agree if your gonna flip someone off or try to agitate someone for what ever the reason. Be a man and have the Balls to stand in front of them and do it. Regardless of LEO or Civillian. If you can't say it face to face then don't say it at all.

Apparently some have mistaken the intent of my post. I believe that when a man has a problem with another man, he should discuss it with him rather than doing cowardly and crude gestures from a safe distance. I'm far from a tough guy and if expecting others to respect me as I respect them makes me an "azzhat", then apparently my parents did a better job of raising me than some others. I faithfully attend church twice a week and pray before every shift that God allows me to make a positive impact on at least one person's life during my duty day. This makes me an "azzhat" and a tough guy? Fine, so be it.

Yes, to the poster above, I am an LEO. Have been so for 15 years civilian and 7 years military prior to that, so I'm certainly no impulsive rookie. Did this event anger me? No, I laughed more than anything else. Some people have such little class it shouldn't surprise me anymore, but at times it does. I once had a guy I stopped on traffic, for what violation, I don't recall. Anyway, he told me he didn't care for cops. I asked him why. He went on and on about how unfairly he'd been treated by officers in the past. I apologized to him, explained to him why I was writing him a ticket that day and you know what he did? He thanked me. I broke it down for him. I didn't act bigger than him. I was at his level. I didn't speed by on my Busa while throwing a ticket at him. Guess I'm a tough guy for my fairness and candor, and clearly I'm an azzhat, right?
Posted via Mobile Device

Very well said.
Posted via Mobile Device

Now that being said I do agree if your gonna flip someone off or try to agitate someone for what ever the reason. Be a man and have the Balls to stand in front of them and do it. Regardless of LEO or Civillian. If you can't say it face to face then don't say it at all.

x2:beerchug: well put

Posted via Mobile Device

Amen

Posted via Mobile Device

It is unfortunate that someone needs to be deemed a "tough guy" for standing up for himself and having self respect enough to do so. This point of contention is a non issue. Because your irritated due to the lack of common courtesy shown by someone else does not make you a tough guy it makes you a human being, As for the Azzhat thing well everyone is an azzhat at least once in their life. I appreciate the fact that as a free individual we get that right every once in a while. God knows nobody is perfect (I sure as hell am not) unfortunatley some people take that freedom too lightly. Bottom line you are very much entitled to feel the way you do about the situation. The fact that you would rather vent it here with your fellow brother and sister riders instead of actually taking it out on that guy shows you are not being a tough guy or an azzhat. Everyone needs to vent and thats waht Familys for man. Sucks it went down like that.:bowdown:

Dang that sucks man,

I was cruising a local spot last summer down here and had my 08 maybe 3-4 weeks and a local Sheriff pulled up right next to me and asked how ell it ran, I said well it's better than a 600.

Lol...He said he had one, I laughed and said well then you know, we both cracked up.

Then the light took off and when i was at about to 45 or so he pulled up and tooted his heon and leaned back and right there on his laptop in his cruiser was his wallpaper image of his busa at his place.

it was cool...We both thumbed up each other.

Are we sure he is a cop? Impersonating a LEO is a serious crime. I thought cops should have more tolerance to idiotic public. Carrying deadly weapons and easily agitated are not the quality which should be combined. JMHO.
Posted via Mobile Device

Good question b4. If he gets so agitated about someone giving him the finger, what would he do if someone said "**** you." Pull out his gun and shoot?
And all the crying about how hard the job is--get a different one. He can be a MAN working at Sack & Save.

Might sound harsh, but my old man was a cop. An old school WWII vet cop. He didn't take **** from anyone, but he didn't cry about every irritating event. And he especially hated suck ups.

Last edited:
Wut he be sayin is dat ya'll peeps needs to ....No I actually I don't understand either, but I think he was basically saying we should look at the situation from the other side of the fence also.

You should be a translator at the U.N. :beerchug:

Back