Hayabusa rider died yesterday

jayy

Registered
no matter what the news says my riding buddy hit the back of a semi truck. we had just left rouge park. they(ridding buddy) got on the freeway(96) headed west, me and 5 other bikers went to get my leather, after i got my jacket we got on 96 headed west when we rode up on the accident to find him layed out on the freeway cover up with a white sheet..... and yes they were blazing .......... all this happend in about 15 minutes from the time I left him to the time we rode up on the accident

i did not see this happen but there was a lady and i guy who seen it all..... they said they were going so fast that when they passed them it scared them to death then all of a sudden she seen him hit the back of the truck...

i think the semi truck was in the middle lane and he tried to go around him or drifted to the inside ....and at 170mphs its hard to make a left handed corner with drifting into the other lanes.....trust me when I say this... I know personally

hayabusa crash

Just to clarify, the news says the truck hit them, and you're saying you're convinced THEY hit the truck?

Either way,
down.gif
 I'm so sorry...was he a member on here?

i think it might have been his faught due to his high rate of speed..... they were blazing ..........i didnt know this guy personaly, you know how you meet bikers that meet up at a park or bar, but i didnt think that I would be seeing him layed out under a white sheet 15 minutes later

Wow...that's just sad no matter what happened...

Was he a member here? And he was a cop?
sad.gif

Very sorry for the guy"s family,some people fail to realize if you take the bike up to an extreme speed,at some point,youre gonna have to bring it back down to a stop sooner or later,over driving your reaction time and the bikes braking limits can have some serious costs.I'm sorry again for the guy"s family.:(

Sad to hear he died
sad.gif

Yet another reason to keep high speeds away from traffic.

The news said the truck hit 3 officers.

Are they wrong about that too??  Was it one or three?

As far as hit and run;
if you hit the back of a semi, he's not going to feel it.  Semis have been know to drag cars for miles after a car rear-ends a semi and gets wedged underneath the trailer.  That's not hit and run in my book.

Cops and media always seem to freak and jump to conclusions about officer related accidents...

<!--EDIT|Charlesbusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1150916429 -->

rsd.... there were 3 bikers(cops) that were riding, the guy who hit the back of the semi was in front ...the other two bikers(cops) were behind him.......they all were speeding its just that they were not on a busa.....only the guy who hit the back of the semi was on a busa......they were off-duty, just riding... the news didnt show up until two hours later......I was ther 15minutes later..... and I talked with the cops ......just me on what Im telling you.......THE NEWS HAS IT WRONG

First, it sucks to hear about anybody dying. As for the cop thing it is the same old thing. If it is a cop it is a big deal. If not a cop oh well.

I would bet if someone pulled out in front of a cop without a motorcycle license it wouldn't be the cop who got the ticket. KWIM

Jayy sorry for your loss.. My prayers go out to he and his family and friends.
sad.gif

Sad to hear of any rider going down (LEO or not) and even more sad to hear that the rider is not going to get back up.

R.I.P., prayers and thoughts going out to the family and friends of the fallen rider.

Please, lets all check our riding. Be extremely cautious and get back home in one piece without injury. Remember you not only endanger your life and property but also the life and property of innocent motorists who may be around you, if you choose to ride dangerously!

Condolences to the family and you! Very sad news.

Back