Got side-swiped

gun it and show him that he is number 1.
laugh.gif

Im OK thanks to my Oxtar boots...I think I kicked a big dent in his door. Amazed that he didnt stop after hearing or feeling that thump.

Titanium boot sliders rock!

DAY-UM Gs! i leave for one day n cum back-n you're out there playin NASCAR with Trucks on the freeway?? WTF? Glad you were geared up-might be time to start carrying a lil "sumthin-sumthin" for the cagers that drive like a55-hats...mebbe a nice collapsable baton velcroed to the upper plastics by gauges-flick it out n give their taillight a 'lovetap'
mad.gif
stupid fuggers...

glad you're ok bro-keep yer eyes open...they move fast when they jump the fence...:p

The harder you kick the farther you push yourself into trouble. Remember that guys. And very glad to hear you stopped on 2 wheels. That s**t happens fast.

I didnt kick intending to break his truck - I pushed myself away from his truck with my foot. No other way to avoid contact and I didnt want to have my legs jammed between the bike and his truck. His rear wheels were also bloody close and they sort of stick out on his truck. I didnt want to get tangled there - hence the push with the foot...

It got me out of his path and probably made him check his relentless move into my lane...gained me a few extra yards on tarmac to slow me down before crossing over into the grass.

Get you're Concealed Carry lisence, and use it! You can simply save "I feared for my life, and thought they were trying to hit me".
tounge.gif
j/k (but not much)

Glad you're okay! Nice save!

Great save!! I can't even imagine riding her into the grass and keeping everything upright. Hope you put a serious dent into the truck. Maybe it will help you identify it next time you see it so you can finish the job!!!

dude that is so awesome you saved yourself from that. close calls on Side swipes happen too often to me here in Houston. Hell just 2 CLOSE calls in 2weeks. Oh and I love when I am in my lane and they come over with NO signal right on me and look like I did something wrong. My word lol.

You got mad skillz, Bro!

Glad you wear gear, too!

Good to hear you are not hurt and that your beast is still beastly
beerchug.gif

glad you made it out OK. It may be to late but I would call the police and file a complant. Maybe someone saw it and reported their plate number.

Back