Watch out in traffic

It's amazing how sometimes you can just feel cagers not paying attention and about to put you in a position you don't want to be in. I hate that!
Yeah, Exactly. If you do not or can not do this, the roads can be really damn dangerous. It's the ability to predict and anticipate that can really help keep you alive.

Glad you're allright.  Lucky at least someone saw you to make your life easier to get yourself out of danger.

Tell me... is it against the law over there to use a mobile while you're driving ?

It is here now, just changed last year.  So many people struggle to drive a car without a phone in their hand, to  have a mobile just makes matters 10 times worse.
Up in Santa Fe its illegal to talk on a cellular while driving, hands free phones are Ok. Down here in Rio Rancho, Albuquerque its still Ok to drive while talking on a cellular, heck even the cops do it...

Had a Bro in Tampa get pushed like this into some road cones, fractured his ankle.  He could have avoided it via liberal throttle application.

I allways try to remind myself that the Throttle is my number one defensive weapon.  Used aggresively it has gotten me out of alot of potentially bad situations.  

Glad your Damage free man...
The thought did cross my mind, but I would have cut it real close no matter which side I throttle into. There was less then a full car length between the cars in front of me in either lane. Would have normally done the throttle past and leave them behind manuever, but I didn't see the room to do this.

Had a Bro in Tampa get pushed like this into some road cones, fractured his ankle.  He could have avoided it via liberal throttle application.

I allways try to remind myself that the Throttle is my number one defensive weapon.  Used aggresively it has gotten me out of alot of potentially bad situations.  

Glad your Damage free man...
The thought did cross my mind, but I would have cut it real close no matter which side I throttle into. There was less then a full car length between the cars in front of me in either lane. Would have normally done the throttle past and leave them behind manuever, but I didn't see the room to do this.
I hear ya Bro, Sometimes you get the bull, somtimes the bull gets you.

I have noticed a big difference in cager's respect to my space since getting the HID headlight. You might want to send a pm to ICEMANN about an airhorn setup, that is going to be my next mod. It's all about visibility and awareness.

be safe!

I am glad you are okay...

i find myself having to drive very aggressively just to avoid these kind of situations.. before people use to drive much slower, but now, and espically in the morning commute, its like every person for himself. (like its a war zone or atari game). so i can not just "cruise" into work.. i drive fast and hard. .. no relaxation.. i have to find different roads for that.

Back