Lost a rider yesterday

ditchdr

Registered
A buddy of mine was killed yesterday moring when an semi truck felt he needed ot pull out of a parking lot and onto Remount road with out looking. Scott was a safe rider as well as a great person to know. He and his family spent much time helping many local charties as well as a active member in his club (Southern Vets). I have know him for about 7 years and never once saw him turn his back to anyone or reject anyone needing help. He was a father of 2 of the coolest boys i have ever met. He always put his family first and was always willing to saddle up and ride. I did not know him as well as others, but knew enough to know that he was a great person and will be missed.

The driver of the truck was arrested and is sitting in jail on a 50K dollar bond. I dont know the details of the accident, but from what i can gather he went under the side of the truck, he was taken to the hospital where he died from his injures. They must have been pretty bad cause MUSC is one of if not the best trauma centers in the country. If you want more info or to leave a message you can go to Live5News.com | Charleston, SC | News, Weather, Sports - WCSC, Live 5 News, The Lowcountry's News Leader and search bike accident.

RIP Scott, you will be missed

Sorry to hear man.. Prayers sent for you and his family.. R.I.P. :please:

Same sentiments bro, stayed prayed up and GOD shall you and his family. Real talk

I'm so sorry to hear this :down:

Thoughts and prayers for Scott's family and friends...my heart goes out to his boys. :please:

Sad news! I wish his family well in dealing with the loss of a husband and father!

RIP!

R.I.P. Scott

Deepest condolences to his family and friends:please:

From my dunce stool :cookoo:

It breaks my heart to hear this happened/ R.I.P. Scott. My condolences to the family especially the boys.
E

This also breaks my heart to hear of news like this. :(

RIP Scott

Thoughts and prayers to his family and friends.

Heard about this from a co-worker when I came into work yesterday at the air-base... sorry you lost a friend bro...

Back