lost my busa yesterday ...

oldguy

Registered
Wife and I took a little day trip yesterday before the weather turned nasty. Good highway with lots of twisties. We traded bikes part way and she followed. I had to wait a bit but that was ok - she only had ridden the busa a few miles. I followed her on the way home with her riding my busa and me on her 750 gix. Holy shite. She was catching on! I had to work pretty good in spots to keep up.

When we got home she said "I'm glad you like riding the little gix because the busa is just right for me".

and it begins.....................

sorry to hear ol'fella.
sad.gif

The 750 is last years and it is swwweeeetttt. The riding position is more extreme and it is one hellava fun ride. She's kinda scared of it I think. It is very touchy, especially the throttle, till you get used to it. I really don't mind ... much ...

dood, you scared me, I didn't want to read the post....whew!! I thought you meant you went down....

I hate somewhat misleading threads like this.  You first read the title, then find out there's no harm done.  OR WAS THERE?
rock.gif
smile.gif

<!--EDIT|bacharles
Reason for Edit: None given...|1111869005 -->

I thought you were gonna say someone stole it! Well, maybe they did!
laugh.gif

The title is a little misleading ... sorry to scare yall. No harm was done.
No animals, people, or bikes were  hurt in the making of this thread ... LOL

As for divorce. I would gladly part with the busa if thats all it took ...

... ouch ... f*** ... sorry hun ...

<!--EDIT|oldguy
Reason for Edit: None given...|1111871196 -->

Before I put Geo (my wife) on the back of mine, she used to say she wanted to ride it. I want to get her back on one. Sounds like you both got something out of this...now all you need is another Busa!
smile.gif

I think thats cool old guy.  By the way, ol'guy aint that fuggin' old.  He looks younger than most of the board...   a day of ridin' the beautifull Sunshine Coast,ya lucky bastid.

here's a pic of my 750 ...  sweet bike.  Wife's been afraid of the last 9 or 10 bikes, hasn't tried any of them...

thank the maker...  Suzuki...  hee hee hee

The 750 is last years and it is swwweeeetttt. The riding position is more extreme and it is one hellava fun ride. She's kinda scared of it I think. It is very touchy, especially the throttle, till you get used to it. I really don't mind ... much ...
I was going to say... according to where and what type riding you're doing I'd gladly swap the busa for a newer 750 for a few miles. I hear those 750's are lots of fun in the twisties. I almost went that route when I sold Train, but they just didn't fit me like the 10 did.

I also got scared due to the title. Cool that she likes riding the Busa, but sucks for you that you may be riding more and more of the Gixxer 750. Oh well, cool that you and the ol' lady can ride together, mine won't even learn to ride a bike.

Your topic also got me, for sure I thought it was stolen
sad.gif

Glad to hear she survived
cool.gif
 Now it could be hard to keep her off it!

When my wife rode mine, she came back like Holy Cow! This thing is FAST
laugh.gif

I got this for her, now she has no intrest in mine anymore
wink.gif

sv_4_post_b.JPG

Back