lost my busa yesterday ...

Your topic also got me, for sure I thought it was stolen
sad.gif

Glad to hear she survived
cool.gif
 Now it could be hard to keep her off it!

When my wife rode mine, she came back like Holy Cow! This thing is FAST
laugh.gif

I got this for her, now she has no intrest in mine anymore
wink.gif
cool lookin', love that chin...

things that are half nakked , just about always look good,

Unless its .... wow, what a set-up...(eat yer heart out,Jay Leno...fug you too,David Letterman... Conan, don't even bother))

insert least favourite org members wife here__ .

hav a fully refrained 1... RSD.

yep time to go buy yourself a new Busa and give the old on to the wife.
cool.gif

lurk.gif

you fix your bike yet rubbr?
we're in the late rounds...he had me on the ropes for a bit, but I'm makin' a come back...

tomorrow I'm gonna hand the bastid his lungs...

new air filter...hee hee hee...

still workin' it Cache Deposit....

Cash Deposit....got ya...a new one....
idea.gif

Not buyin anymore bikes. Enough is enough. Still got to get rid of a Vmax.

Thats a fine looking bike Glyn! I hear alot of good things about the SV.

<!--EDIT|oldguy
Reason for Edit: None given...|1111885842 -->

Near as I can figure, abot 5 bikes seems to be the right number. We've got 3 now, but one's got to go. ( no, not the Busa!) Maybe in the future I can get a more tour type bike, like an FJR1300!

The SV is a LOT of fun, but I don't get to ride it much, she won't get off it! Where the Busa attracts speeding tickets, the SV is a bit of a hooligan, makes you just want to wheelie all the time. Good thing we didn't et a Tuono
laugh.gif

Those Vmax sound teriffic with a pipe. I always wanted one, just to listen to it
biggrin.gif

You had me worried with that title. Sounds like you need one more Busa....or start ridin' the 7 fiddy
tounge.gif

You know ... busas are not big sellers here. Insurance is too high. My dealer brings in one a year. 750s sell big because our insurance costs are based on ccs. Lots of 750 gixxers around ... lots cheaper insurance and good power. If I remember correctly the 750 insurance was $200 less for a full year than the busa was for 8 months.

Busa Insurance Sucks. Im 47 and have no tickets or accidents and they quoted me almost $2000.00 a year for full coverage. I'm shopping around but its a B____ trying to find anything cheaper. My girl also rode my Busa and now she keeps asking me to let her ride it. I think she likes the low ride hight and the way it sounds. She has a YZF600R Yammi which is pretty nice but it's no Busa. All I know is she ain't getting mine, she will have to get her own!!!

Oh boy are you in trouble. Looks to me like a second Busa is coming into your life...

Back