My girl lost my busa key :(

Kcmarine

Registered
Ok off work time to go home. I walk in sweet my girl cleaned the whole house, walk to the office not so happy she cleaned this room also, yeah I had papers everywhere but I know where everything was, I go to put on some riding gear, yay bike time to clear my head from work.. Walk the front table where I dump my keys and junk from that week. .... No key.. I looked some more... No key.. I asked her where my key was. She said " I don't know". Where's all the stuff on the table?? Your office and the junk in the trash... OMG the trash.. So after all night looking no key, very very not happy.. :( so now I have to see where I can get one made, or get the key starter replaced. Good bye bike night :(

Sounds like my girlfriend and daughter.

The amount of times I've said please don't touch my stuff, if you want it tidied up I'll do it.
Then they tidy up and something goes missing, never to be seen again.
One of them managed to throw out a carrier bag of my favorite Cd's, which ironically I'd tidied up.

My daughter is the worst for just throwing thing away, when we moved, she threw away the two rear speakers and the central speaker from the stereo because she said we didn't need them.:banghead:.
And she threw my haggis away out of the freezer, I still don't know why.:laugh:.

Anyway hope your keys turn up somewhere.

boo. steak and bj's every day until you get a new key. that should be a rule.

Hide her favorite shoes till she finds that key, I bet she will remember where is it, Good luck

Ask her where she put her car keys? You will probably find your keys there. Sorry. I have learned to not throw anything out of my husbands unless I specifically ask him about it. Otherwise it all goes into a box and if it is garage stuff goes in the garage until he is ready to deal with it. Hope you find your key soon. Might want to get a spare and keep it in you jacket pocket. :)

Get a key hook. Hang your keys on the key hook, everytime. " OR" have the discussion that "you" do not clean in that office again unless I beg you to.

Sorry

no spare key? I have 4 (1 on bike and 2nd on jacket everytime, 3rd in key box near door to garage, 4th in drawer exclusively for spare keys).....thinking I may need more :laugh:

no spare key? I have 4 (1 on bike and 2nd on jacket everytime, 3rd in key box near door to garage, 4th in drawer exclusively for spare keys).....thinking I may need more :laugh:

Is that keybox inside or outside of garage? Is it a secure box? Left or right side of door as you look at it from the outside?:D

I know its not something you want to hear...................................
Buttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt if you only have ONE key then this is going to happen, even a broke key can happen.
Anyone reading this that also only has one key................. Search ebay... Hayabusa Key... buy a few of em and take a trip to Wally World and have em cut.

Nothing sucks more then wanting to ride and cant find the one and only key you have. I even have a spare in my wallet cause the onlything that keeps me from being perfect is I lose my key from time to time.:rofl:

Saves alot of time and arguments.

uploadfromtaptalk1327629000106.jpg

Is that keybox inside or outside of garage? Is it a secure box? Left or right side of door as you look at it from the outside?:D

was waiting for someone to ask this question.....above was "decoy" info. Key is actually in his collar

FaceBook Links Do Not Work

was waiting for someone to ask this question.....above was "decoy" info. Key is actually in his collar

FaceBook Links Do Not Work

He sure looks vicious:whistle:

Great looking pup! I got a soft spot for bulldogs.

In some cultures losing your "only" (I'll spare ya the lecture) busa key justifies an honor killing.

Kill or Cut a new key? Killing is easier and less costly - cut a new key and press her for redemption sex or just put in the "vault" and save it until you step in it... "I know I wrecked your car but remember you lost my busa key"...

Maybe she cleaned the whole house AFTER she realized she accidentally trashed your key:laugh:
Hope you get it fixed soon.:beerchug:

Back