Picked Up My New 'Busa Yesterday!!

Kim

Registered
Here's one happy guy wearing the 'Busa grin!
Picked the bike up yesterday - It had been raining all morning (unusual for Western Australia), and I was hanging back hoping it would stop - By 1.00pm I couldn't wait any longer and took the VMax for it's last ride (with me anyway). Took it very easy on the way home - Raining, slippery.
Today has been much nicer, sunny, 24C. put on 200k or so - Wanted to keep on riding but had other stuff that had to be done. The bike is a real blast (but most of you know that anyway) and I am just so happy with it (who wouldn't be?).
Will take some pics tomorrow and post here later.
biggrin.gif

Welcome and congrats, Kim. Watch out coz that grin is now permanent. I've been told I still have the grin while asleep. Must be dreaming busa, that's why. Cheers. Jun

congratulations! i dont have mine yet, not for awhile, just learning all i can before i get it. Welcome to the board too! Ive heard that its a normal thing for bad weather on the first day you get the Busa... strange

Congrats on the bike. By the way...did you know that you now own the fastest color Busa?
rock.gif
Welcome to OUR little club...the "Silver/Grey Is The Fastest Color Busa Bar-None Club" Membership only requires the purchase of a silver/grey Busa and to defend your colors.
laugh.gif
wink.gif

BE SAFE OUT THERE...

Brian ('02 silver/grey)

Congratulations on the new bike. At work everyone knows that it is going to rain if they see me ride my bike in. It must be all that power.

hmmmmmmm....
I am getting a silver/gray today and it is raining right now.......
......hmmmmmm

Can I be in your secret club now??? huh? huh?? can I ? huh?? ;)

Back