Tiger Racing winners: Where are the pics of the belly pans y'all won?

I sent em in to Guy. I believe he is gathering them and the info and will post up a thread.

couple o teaser photos.

IMG_1509.jpg

IMG_1549.jpg

I haven't even gotten mine mounted yet. I'm crazy busy here, and my garage is a war zone. Was hoping to today, but now doesn't look so good. Maybe tomorrow morning? I'll post pics in that thread when I get it mounted.. Chill out Blanca, have a burger or something.. :whistle:
:rofl:

Here is my thoughts on the BW
I would like to personally thank Guy C. and the team at Tiger Racing for allowing me
the opp. to participate.

Neil,

You did a great job. This is exactly what I was looking for. Please post exactly as you have written this and share the photo's.

Thanks so much,

guy

--- cheferman65@hotmail.com wrote:

To: <tigerracing@bex.net>
Subject: BW Review
Date: Sat, 25 Jun 2011 12:34:29 -0500

Guy,
Thanks for the opp!
Upon receipt the piece was well packaged and was perfect. Definitely a quality piece of aluminum and was well made.
I had a bit of fit issue and contacted you for advise. CS was spot on. I manipulated the part with simple tools and little effort to get the piece as close to factory as possible. I got very close and I could nit pick it even further if need be. I opted for some machine screws with nuts on the back mount as I felt the OEM plastic push rivets were not up to the job. It may be due to the fact that the piece was bent and stressed the other areas? Again, here is where I could nit pick the fit. I spent about 2-3 hours of riding with it on after the install and experienced no issues. I had the part on for the entire week of commuting, approximately 300 miles. All in all I would be happy with it had it been purchased, value perceived and great price point.

Let me know if you need anything else.
I'll will be paying the part forward to someone else on the org as the more the merrier and there are a few who need.

Thanks again!

Regards,
Neil P. Griffin

IMG_1551.jpg

IMG_1550.jpg

IMG_1549.jpg

IMG_1548.jpg

IMG_1547.jpg

Sorry again guys, just been too busy to dedicate the time to this again. I've got too many projects going on here, and not enough time for any of them let alone all of them.
Thanks Cheferman for buying the rest of us some time, and I promise I haven't forgotten about it since my wife is nagging to get it off of the kitchen table where it sits to daily remind me that I need to do this. I'm sorry Guy if I'm letting you down.

Nice looking piece. What is the intended purpose for it? Is it just a direct replacement or is it intended for drag/race bikes?

Sorry again guys, just been too busy to dedicate the time to this again. I've got too many projects going on here, and not enough time for any of them let alone all of them.
Thanks Cheferman for buying the rest of us some time, and I promise I haven't forgotten about it since my wife is nagging to get it off of the kitchen table where it sits to daily remind me that I need to do this. I'm sorry Guy if I'm letting you down.

Got plenty of time to play with your big bore 50cc mini bike though dontcha huh well what have you got to say to that bucko ?!

:)

Got plenty of time to play with your big bore 50cc mini bike though dontcha huh well what have you got to say to that bucko ?!

:)

I've been trying to get that 50 done as a surprise for my Nephew for 4th of July weekend, and that isn't done or even near it yet either, so there... :banghead:
I'm way more upset about that than this belly wing, no offense to Tiger Racing.

Oh so you haven't got the wing on and now your gonna let down your four year old nephew!

My four yr old son has something he'd like to say.

Your 41 thousand million 57 big stupid knuckleheads uncle bots
:moon:

:laugh:

Why are you still posting and not out there working on your nephews bike :poke:

Go , move, gettouttaheah !
:laugh:

Nice looking piece. What is the intended purpose for it? Is it just a direct replacement or is it intended for drag/race bikes?

+1, I've heard that without the stock belly wing on you can lose a couple mph on top speed runs, LSR. I don't know, but it makes sense that it(stock or aftermarket) helps aerodynamics.
I'm not knocking the Tiger belly wing by any means either, I'de just like to know if/what improvements it offers. Does it improve aero's? Do stock plastic bellywings fail/break/blow off much over 200mph?
There has to be a practical reason to put so much effort into making them. Aside from just making money.:laugh:

+1, I've heard that without the stock belly wing on you can lose a couple mph on top speed runs, LSR. I don't know, but it makes sense that it(stock or aftermarket) helps aerodynamics.
I'm not knocking the Tiger belly wing by any means either, I'de just like to know if/what improvements it offers. Does it improve aero's? Do stock plastic bellywings fail/break/blow off much over 200mph?
There has to be a practical reason to put so much effort into making them. Aside from just making money.:laugh:

Wondering the same thing, looks like the fit is not as good as the OEM. Just my opinion

sorry guys i haven't been able to put mine on yet either, the busa is in the shop right now getting some work done to here. Soon As i get her back that will be the first thing i do to her. i promise you i won't leave yall hanging much longer.

Back