sponsored by Tiger Racing

red1100cc

Registered
it has been over a year now sponsored by Tiger Racing and i must say they have the most quality products i have ever come across. i must have talked to 50 people about my tank and seat pins. (the most awesome things ever!)
just take the rings off the seat pins or they will scratch the heck out of your frame.
tank pins are handy as heck! clip, clip, open! takes seconds. i love it! battery on the seat is easy and can be done by blind man. i have never had problems lining up the holes for the seat. ever! pop pop done!
i removed the rings to save my frame, and they match the blue of my bike. love love love um! best thing you could ever get for your bike.

the chain guard was an extra thick with the "Hayabusa" cut into it. haven't lost a chain, but i must say the chainguard had done it's job and looked way awesome groovy in the process! if i ever get to Bonneville i will need it to pass inspection (or so i'm told).

:poke: if i had had my head connected when i got sponsored in the 1st place i would have asked for a trunk mod. :banghead:

:cheerleader:thank you Tiger Racing for the groovy parts and being an awesome sponsor of the ORG, i have told hundreds of people about your products, and will continue to push your fine products!

:whistle: just wish i drag raced so i could have taken you up on the undertail!

again Tiger Racing Rocks!
thank you for all the amazingly awesome products!

Russ Reddick
Wyoming

Back