Tiger Racing Sponsor App (Selection Posted)

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
Good morning folks......

I'm sure that you have heard by now that Guy from Tiger Racing is wanting to sponsor 5 of our members with parts they make for the 2011 racing season. I have been offered the opportunity to help in getting the information distributed to you all. We want to make sure that people have a chance to be considered and to also find the best folks to represent this company and the org. Guy has been around the racing scene for a long time and is doing a lot for the motorcycle community.

If you are a racer of anykind and you want to be sponsored then you just need to download the attachment in this post, copy the questions over to your email answer the questions then email your answers and a couple of pictures to captain@Hayabusa.org When you send those pics in use images you feel represent your racing involvment. Shirts and decals will also be provided to those 5 winners.

Winners will be selected by the admin team on the Org using many criterias that include, history of racing, involvement on this site, and the pictures submitted.

You can check out what products are available by going to the TIGER RACING WEBSITE remember this sponsorship is for aluminum products that they make..

This is a great opportunity to get some products from Tiger Racing and we hope that we have a great turnout of people looking for this chance.

We aren't going to hold this open for very long so don't wait. Get your applications in as fast as possible...

For those of our members that do not race this is still a great example of an advertiser with us that is stepping out and really contributing to our group. Take a second and post a thank you to Guy for doing this for us.

Of course you can always contact me or post here if you have any questions.

captain

Attachments

• tr.pdf
    73.6 KB · Views: 267
Last edited:
Great deal, thanks Tiger Racing :cheerleader: I wonder how much stuff I can use at the Texas mile. :whistle: I want Carrozzeria Tri-R wheels, full Brocks or Tsugiki exhaust, chain guard, lowering kit, for starters. :whistle: :thumbsup:

Great deal, thanks Tiger Racing :cheerleader: I wonder how much stuff I can use at the Texas mile. :whistle: I want Carrozzeria Tri-R wheels, full Brocks or Tsugiki exhaust, chain guard, lowering kit, for starters. :whistle: :thumbsup:

Aluminum products they have... Read it again Warp10 :)

I vote for Macon 454 to get sponsored!

Does it work that way:laugh:

Anywho I hear our boy tears up that track!:laugh:

I want to build an armored bedroom, can the Tiger racing Tactical division sponsor me? lol

If you guys havent seen the alum. belly pan they build, you should check it out. It's killer and wont break like the plastic ones.

Thanks Guy for being so nice to everyone.

Thanks VERY much! I wish I was a "racer" but I'm sure someone else will get some nice stuff out of this deal! :beerchug:

if i get stationed in georgia i've got plans to race this season. we'll see. i've already got a tiger tail though, i don't think there's much more aluminum stuff i need. maybe the bedside gunrack, but that's hardly a racing necessity.

Thanks Guy :thumbsup:

For those of us who aren't racers you can email Guy and get a sticker to show some support. I still think my fatty is a racer. :laugh:
Sent from Droid using Tapatalk

I vote for Macon 454 to get sponsored!

Does it work that way:laugh:

Anywho I hear our boy tears up that track!:laugh:

Macon454 would represent well~!~ :thumbsup:

Thanks alot yall.

But there are alot of serious racers that do it every weekend that probably need it more than I do.
But I guess I will go ahead and send in a APP. and see what happens.

I vote for, In no particular order.
Got Busa?
Outlawbusa
tofas2c
Tufbusa
UncleSteve
Because they are all regulars at the track and would represent very well.

As others have said, Tiger racing (Guy) is goin all out this year with HAYABUSA.org (CAP), both of I highly speak about everything there is a motorcycle event or training session.
there are sp many good riders here that put their time out there and are well recognized. I think that the top 5 representing this site and tiger racing should also be considered heavily by the activity on this site//. say something in the vincinity of 7,667 posts or something like that:whistle::whistle::laugh::laugh:

Good luck to all

Back