Tiger Racing Sponsor App (Selection Posted)

I hope that thought was also taken into consideration. I would really like to see someone get help with parts that is just getting started or really needs a part to race.

I guess it was not taken into consideration!! Oh well, if nothing else comes through, I will just spectate this year.

Congratulations to all the winners of the Tiger Sponsorship challenge. Please Email me at:
TigerRacing@bex.net and send me your phone # so that we can get your sponsorship started right away.

DO NOT IM me on this site. Send your contact phone to me at my website email.

Congratulations again,

Guy

I just want to thank Tiger Racing again for sponsoring the Hayabusa forum and for offering this process to the members.... Once again this just shows the motorcycle industry and the racers out there that Tiger Racing does promote and support not just the sport but the folks that race....

Thanks for the great support Guy....

Congrats to the winners....

cap

Congrats to the winners!! Thanks Cap and Guy for the opportunity!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just want to thank Tiger Racing again for sponsoring the Hayabusa forum and for offering this process to the members.... Once again this just shows the motorcycle industry and the racers out there that Tiger Racing does promote and support not just the sport but the folks that race....

Thanks for the great support Guy....

Congrats to the winners....

cap

Thank you very much Guy, Captain, and Admins for the opportunity, The itch is here and racing can't come soon enough~!~ I am looking forward to getting started.

Congratulations everyone :cheerleader:
and it's awesome that that you guys did this for us (even though i didn't get picked) j.k. thank you Cap and Guy

mustve been some stiff competition to take that time to deliberate!

Congrats to the guys who got the sponsorship! :cheerleader:

congrats to all,and to guy for making this happen with some great products to boot...:bowdown::bowdown:

:thumbsup: thank you Riccoh. if i hadn't met you, this never would have happened. but after talking to you and seeing that groovy belly pan they are working on. i had to throw my hat into the ring. :beerchug:

and
:banana: oh yea! i won! :banana:

:banana:im really looking forward to this opportunity. :banana:
:bowdown: thank you to those that helped pick me, and thank you to Tiger Racing. :cheerleader:

For those who won, Congratulations again and I will contact you this weekend. For those that didn't, thank you so much for your time in getting us your application. Thanks to all the Admins who had the tedious task of looking over all the applications (and there were many) to choose from. If anyone has sour grapes because they did not win, blame me because I had the final say on who won and who didn't.
The Admins did a great job of getting us the final cuts. This is why I chose Hayabusa.org as the official Hayabusa site for Tiger Racing.

Can't wait to see all the pics of the parts you install so we can post them on our racers gallery and good luck on your racing year for 2011.

Guy :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Guy

I for one would like to say you are most generous :beerchug: and will enjoy having the privilage of promoting your parts

I'll get some pictures posted as soon as I can get some paint applied~!~

Guy, Captain et al. THANKS AGAIN(and again). Like a child on Christmas I was when this came. Santa wore brown shorts this time. Will post install pics when the time comes. Have to wait till August for the 200 mph shots on the salt though.
DSC01497.jpg

Thats some damn fine looking stuff. I will have to tell my wife about putting more cardboard in between items before they ship. I see some rub marks on the underbelly wing.

Guy

Back