Tiger Racing Sponsor App (Selection Posted)

Captain,

It seems that whenever you offer something for FREE, you have to beg people to take it. All that is required to get a sponsorship seems to much for people to do. It gets disheartening after awhile. Almost makes you want to be like other companies where sponsorships are a thing of the past. Almost.

Guy:unhappy:

i wouldnt get discouraged, im sure alot of people here would love to have your sponsorship, myself included, i just feel i dont deserve a sponsor ride because i work more than i see my bike let alone ride it :laugh:

thanks for the support and "keep on keeping on" :thumbsup:

I suppose you could charge a 50.00 registration fee :)

I like the sound of that, but doesn't that defeat the whole purpose of getting a sponsor to defray your racing cost? I'm looking for folks who will be good representatives of Tiger Racing, who need a helping hand in their program, who could use someone who believes in them to do a good job. Hayabusa.org if chocked full of these folks. You should have received at least a hundred app's by now for your consideration.
Were talking about a FULL sponsorship. Anything they want from my aluminum collection, how could they not want that?
App's folks, we need app's.

Pass the link to this thread to all of your friends on this board, maybe they just haven't seen it yet.

Guy

I sent mine in last night Guy, and thanks again for the decals, they came Monday. :beerchug:

Sent mine in this morning. Thanks for the opportunity to be sponsored!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Let's give it until Friday Feb 18th. That way, the Indy show will be over, I will be back from vacation and there will be no doubt that everyone has had an opportunity to get their application in.

So tell your friends to get their application in and we can wrap this up. There are thousands of members on this site and still we have just a small few who have applied. I would really like to give every member a chance to have read this thread and apply to it. Fairness is important and that way no one can say we didn't give them enough time to log in to there accounts here and hear about this thread. Maybe Captain can give a mass PM to its members as a reminder.
Thanks to all who have already applied and good luck to you. I can't wait to hear the 5 lucky winners names.

You can always ask for FREE stickers from me by emailing me your shipping address to:
TigerRacing@Bex.net

Thanks again,

Guy

Yes this is awesome I wish I could apply :(
Good luck everyone!
And i think I will go buy something from Tiger just on GP :beerchug:

I would also like to apply, but I'm in the process of buying all the parts for my drag bike build. At the moment the bike is stock until I buy the last parts then ill rip into it. I hope to have it done on April 20th witch is opening day at my track.

Come on folks get those apps in, this isnt hard just takes a few minutes...

Back