This is Laser Enforcement!

Drum roll please !........................................................................... Heres an additional add on to help my V1 sniff out smokey.  
biggrin.gif

DSC01014.jpg

(Rhythm @ Feb. 05 2007,16:14) Drum roll please !........................................................................... Heres an additional add on to help my V1 sniff out smokey.  
biggrin.gif

DSC01014.jpg
That's coming this year for my Busa...

Blinder M20

In Oregon:
Over 85 is automatic reckless driving.
Over 100: automatic $1100 fine + 30-90 day MANDATORY License suspension + Impound ride

Troopers in Oregon don't hardly use radar in the Interstate, its all Lazer. If they shoot you with that you are TOAST. Radar is still used on the back roads in state hiways by the local yokels and county deputies, so that's why you need both radar detector AND jammer.

It's us against them
firedevil.gif

(schroetf @ Nov. 23 2006,09:23) radar should be illegal----
Yeah. That way, we can drive illegally more easily.

biggrin.gif

--Wag--

(Bokey @ Feb. 05 2007,16:47) Had a hard time pinning it on a car. Try a motorcycle, even harder.

Maybe just go faster?
You just have to be creative. There are a few here that have already done this mod and installed them in different locations.

Nice piece of equipment.... Samething the Bug uses! I have a connection for those but I know Ty did his homework.

(Bokey @ Feb. 05 2007,18:47) Had a hard time pinning it on a car. Try a motorcycle, even harder.

Maybe just go faster?
Generally they mount them on a tripod this one wasn't as the user was just trying to demostrate how FAST the laser can target/register speed.....

(ks-waterbug @ Feb. 06 2007,05:27)
(Bokey @ Feb. 05 2007,18:47) Had a hard time pinning it on a car. Try a motorcycle, even harder.

Maybe just go faster?
Generally they mount them on a tripod this one wasn't as the user was just trying to demostrate how FAST the laser can target/register speed.....
laugh.gif
 I thought he meant it would be harder to mount (install) on a bike compared to a car,my bad  
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Back