Gun buyers beware

Chris Garands are a very tricky business as new in wrap parts still exist from WWII . I have several books which give very detailed info on lot numbers and serial numbers and numerous other things to look for but without a close personal inspection or like twenty or more pics of every mark on it it's impossible for me to say anything .
If it's a shooter and with a chamber and bore gauge it's still within spec it's worth a few hundred .
Can't see you getting hurt on a low bid of less than 500.
But likewise that thing could be shot out and in need and then it would not be worth much .
Auctions are nice because the gun you think all are watching may not get a single bid .

truely...ill be looking at them tomorrow...and leaving a bid if i decide to bid on anything

been just a click away from a couple of online firearm purchases but im to paranoid and end up supporting my local shop, not a bad thing I guess for a few extra $'s

well i went down and put some low ball bids on the m1 and the beretta also the 1917 eddystone and a argintine berretta knock off 380 they had there for the wife....we shall see

Back