Ebay Alert! Buyers and sellers beware!

grabntwist

The one who started it all
Donating Member
Registered
Do NOT buy or sell to ITRGSXR on Ebay. About a month ago I sold this loser a Brand new Arai Tommy Gun Replica for 400. bucks. He leaves me good feed back and wrecks his bike a few days later and decides to open a dispute saying the helmet was rashed. Anyway a month later and a bunch of harrasing emails later paypal told him to stick the helmet in his a$$. Just beware of Ken Aranas or ITRGSXR. Seems like all he does is buys rashed plastic and doesent pay. He's got a really bad score.
race.gif

another ebay flop.
since were on this type of people here is my story almost like yours.
last year i sold a front and rear fender for a h.d. fatboy. the guy who bought it on ebay emailed me alot asking about the fenders and telling me he had wrecked his bike,some one hit the rear and his rear fender was damanged. anyway he won and we shipped ups in two boxs both fenders wrapped as good as you can get.
well he gets them and emails me saying both are damanged and wants to turn them in to ups as damanged, after reading this i know he is a scam from what he allready told me about his bike being wrecked. the fenders i sent him were damanged the same way according to him. i decided to let him handle it and walk away. about a week later he contacted me telling me ups was sending them back that he filed an insurance claim.
we got them a few days later. opened them up , they were covered with mud dented rear, front scratched. ups was there when we did and we told them these were not the ones we shipped . ups then canceled sending him any money. there is a little more to the story like the negative feedback etc.... but this guy is like the rest of the thuging scheming no good flea bittin thieves on ebay. i have no pity on a low life such as these.

Kinda like the folk that come down here! go to the beach with wally world stuff! Floats, coolers, umbrella etc and then return em! I got a neighbor that bragged about doing that with a metal detector! Dennis Kirk is about to go under IMO from folk like this.
firedevil.gif

Back