Ebay buyers beware of this one

jpowell490

Registered
Thought I would post this as I didn't think it would be back up. Before I bought my 08 off the forum member here, I was going to buy this one as it was pretty close to me. This guy is a real :moon:. I have emails from him stating he was going to drag race the bike, it is strapped, open pipes, etc. from some other pics. Now he is posting that he just cruised through the mountains :rofl:

Anyway, that is beside the point, my dealings on the phone with him are the red flag, he is a real shady guy. If you know someone looking for a bike, this one would not be the one to buy, who knows what it has been through.

Suzuki : Hayabusa : eBay Motors (item 220568731024 end time Mar-15-10 17:14:01 PDT)

oh yeah I just got my insurance check cashed .
I'm ready to buy right now

Just wait , I'll be right over !
Then tomorrow , I'm real sorry but I'm close now if you wait I still have the cash I'll be right over !
Maybe next day OMG I'm so sorry , if you wait now and we make a deal I'll give you an extra fifty for the trouble !

I'd keep him home for a week at least
:laugh:

lol :laugh:

Funny thing is that I told him I would give him 8k for it, this was Friday afternoon on the phone and I told him I would be there Sat morning. He said "well if someone bids on ebay then they get it".

I said hey doofus, end the auction, it is sold. To make a long story short, the guy is a few bricks shy of a load.

He said, only way I will end auction is if you put up a deposit. I said, fair enough how much you need through paypal? He responds 100 bucks, :whistle:

Christ, I wouldn't bother with 100 bucks. It had the cans uncorked, it was strapped and had rubber all over the under tail in the pics but he stated "it was never raced at all". ???

you could post it locally on craigslist for him divorce forces sale give his phone number out needs to be gone by sunday $2500.00 see how many calls he gets :whistle:

Thanks for sharing it with us.:thumbsup:The feedback looks fine and the so are the answers he replied.Wouldnt able to tell.

Back