Buyer beware!! www.motonekoparts.com

Michael-NC

Registered
Buyer beware!!
MotoNekoParts.com :: Sportbike Gear, Parts, and Apparel (Baltimore, MD)
11436 Cronridge Dr
Owings Mills, MD 21117-2252
800-605-1210, 410-998-9201

I bought front and rear stands from them. Rear one arrived in about 10 days, front one after about 3 weeks with a wrong pin size. I had been trying to call their two phone numbers (both send you to a voice mailbox that is FULL), direct e-mails are left unanswered, contact form on their website gets totally ignored as well. Credit card charged on time though, even though they clearly did not have the front one in stock.
I ended up ordering and paying extra for the correct pin through a local dealer and now am stuck with a wrong size pin since dealer was unable to simply exchange it.
Motonekoparts.com = Very late shipping, Zero customer care, Wrong product, Complete ignorance.
Please stay away!!

Wow thats not good. I had a great experience with them myself. bought my rc1 alpinestars 1 piece from them and got it at a great price. Im really surprised. sorry to hear about that though. ???

Thanks for sharing. There seem to be a number of rip off artists in the motorcycle aftermarket.

Buyer beware!!
MotoNekoParts.com :: Sportbike Gear, Parts, and Apparel (Baltimore, MD)
11436 Cronridge Dr
Owings Mills, MD 21117-2252
800-605-1210, 410-998-9201

I bought front and rear stands from them. Rear one arrived in about 10 days, front one after about 3 weeks with a wrong pin size. I had been trying to call their two phone numbers (both send you to a voice mailbox that is FULL), direct e-mails are left unanswered, contact form on their website gets totally ignored as well. Credit card charged on time though, even though they clearly did not have the front one in stock.
I ended up ordering and paying extra for the correct pin through a local dealer and now am stuck with a wrong size pin since dealer was unable to simply exchange it.
Motonekoparts.com = Very late shipping, Zero customer care, Wrong product, Complete ignorance.
Please stay away!!

Sorry for your troubles, it is quite irritating dealing with percieved incompetent vendors! There may be a valid explanation to the issues you mention. Who knows, they may have hired a couple of dorks to work in these areas. Perhaps you should send them a link to this thread asking for a visit and explanation. But in these rough economic times, they could be operating on a string budget too! Upper management might not know of this issue........Anyway, maybe you can post up the parts you can't use in the "for sale" section?

I wish you had posted this yesturday. I was at motoneko with a buddy who was picking up his 2 piece.

Site sponsor vendors =no problems!

+1 on that one.

I personally have not bought anything from site sponsors yet, but thats because I got everything for the bike that I wanted before I ever even found this place. My loss.

Sorry that you had those troubles...in the future try some of the board sponsors :thumbsup:

You can find a cheaper price online most of the time, but dealing with someone who cares...customer service!!!...it's worth a extra buck or two when problems pop up :beerchug:

I also bought RC1 from them without any problems. Make sure you look at their phone hours they are only open in the afternoons and into the evening. When I call later in the PM, they answer.

I talked to the owner of Motoneko over the phone.......sounded nice enough, and was willing to work with me on a possile order. I never ordered tho.....guess thats a good thing ;)

I talked to them again today. I don't leave voicemail, just call back until someone answers. They appear to be a small outfit, but I have had a very good experience with them. When my AStars suit didn't fit, they are willing to ship me the next size, and then let me ship back to them the suit I don't want. Can't beat that with a stick. Also sold me a back protector at a very good price.

I'd buy from them again.

Dude, send me the details I will pay them a visit....??? I will need ALL the info you have, send me PM, Ineed somebody whos azz I can dig into

hi everyone, you probably don't know me, my name is Renars and I live in Europe, and i have problem with motoneko guys too - I ordered from them few stuffs in January and I havn't got them yet. They never respond to my e-mails and calls.

hi everyone, you probably don't know me, my name is Renars and I live in Europe, and i have problem with motoneko guys too - I ordered from them few stuffs in January and I havn't got them yet. They never respond to my e-mails and calls.

Weird place to hide your first post but :welcome: none the less!

I hope you got your money back.

sorry to hear about it! i almost bought a pair of ku****ani gloves from them a while back. hopefully, your complaint will get the word out and kill there half azz business there running.

Back