This is Laser Enforcement!

ks-waterbug

Group Buy Guy
Donating Member
Registered
Being former LEO wasn't sure how many members have actually got to see a LIDAR gun in action...
Fast, accurate, and easy to use!
ME, BUY CLICKING HERE...[/url]
By the way this is one of the new style supposedly Jam prof guns.......

Last edited by a moderator:
wow, that seems very accurate. Didnt know what they actually looked like!
wow.gif

It looks like you have to have a pretty steady hand to use this thing, and if one was to really be haulin a$$ it would be hard to get them in the cross hairs long enought to get a reading?

That is prolly not the case although.

Cool video,neat to see it from the other side!
beerchug.gif

It looks like the instability could probably cause false readings, to me. That man needs a tripod.

Radar Roy's Tests

In numerous tests over the past several years, the Blinder has continued to be the leader in every laser jamming test.

The Blinder is the ONLY laser jammer that has successfully jammed the Laser Atlanta while being operated in stealth mode............

I don't know if the one you showed was a newer Atlanta Lidar but even if it's not jammable now it will be soon. The games must continue
brave.gif

(Burger King @ Nov. 23 2006,14:04) Radar Roy's Tests

In numerous tests over the past several years, the Blinder has continued to be the leader in every laser jamming test.

The Blinder is the ONLY laser jammer that has successfully jammed the Laser Atlanta while being operated in stealth mode............

I don't know if the one you showed was a newer Atlanta Lidar but even if it's not jammable now it will be soon. The games must continue    
brave.gif
It is and your correct....

I'm running that same set-up on my vehicles. ZR3 Shifter, Bel Laser Pro, & Blinder on my truck!

Thanks for the video. Kind of scary how far away that pick you up. I need and radar detecter and an jammer. PM sent

Back