Is it worth my time to manufacture this?

Definatly interested. I use a V-1 and woundn't trade it for the world, but would like to have a jammer and speedo indicator and gps and the hid relay would be nice too.

count me in...any perfect junkie will love this...bet they do...
rock.gif
and? all of the above...

<!--EDIT|hydrabusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1154519667 -->

All these functions sound nice, but expensive. Let me add my thoughts.

Yes, I would love to have all these functions in one device, but let's look at manufacturing and cost effectiviness. I would do two things, (this is strictly my opinion), I would ditch the idea of throwing anything on there that makes it larger than it has to be. Second, even though it looks cool, I would ditch anything that you have to read. I was lights, that is it. If I am in the tuck, I am not going to look down and try to read a message. So, we have a red light for radar, a blue for Lasar and a green for jamming or something light that. Then maybe a a light on the other side in V1 fashion to tell me if it is in the front or the back. Throw an audio out lead on it or something to helpout expansion and you are there. Again, just my opinion. I have a shift light on the shelf currently and would put this thing in it;s place in a heartbeat, but wouldn't want anything to make my bike look more attractive to theives. If it was just a box that blended in with a couple anti-bling lights on it, I do not think anyone would give it a second notice.

I am interested just my opinion but I think you are asking for alot of extra work making them fit anything people want. Maybe one price for a guy that wants to buy one good radar detector and good laser jammer in one case with a loud audio mayeb an audio out put a mute button and power button on it so you can shut it off with the LE behind you

This is going to sound a little cheezy, but how about a blue tooth, with a helmet speaker? If you are going to get nailed, how often are you looking at your guages?

Just a thought,

Steve

All these functions sound nice, but expensive.  Let me add my thoughts.  

Yes, I would love to have all these functions in one device, but let's look at manufacturing and cost effectiviness.  I would do two things, (this is strictly my opinion), I would ditch the idea of throwing anything on there that makes it larger than it has to be.  Second, even though it looks cool, I would ditch anything that you have to read.  I was lights, that is it.  If I am in the tuck, I am not going to look down and try to read a message.  So, we have a red light for radar, a blue for Lasar and a green for jamming or something light that.  Then maybe a a light on the other side in V1 fashion to tell me if it is in the front or the back.  Throw an audio out lead on it or something to helpout expansion and you are there.  Again, just my opinion.  I have a shift light on the shelf currently and would put this thing in it;s place in a heartbeat, but wouldn't want anything to make my bike look more attractive to theives.  If it was just a box that blended in with a couple anti-bling lights on it, I do not think anyone would give it a second notice.
Some good thoughts there. Although it it's nice to know I'm not even sure the directional arrow indicator is necessary. If that thing goes off I'm slowing down pronto regardless of where they are until it shuts off for awhile.

All these functions sound nice, but expensive.  Let me add my thoughts.  

Yes, I would love to have all these functions in one device, but let's look at manufacturing and cost effectiviness.  I would do two things, (this is strictly my opinion), I would ditch the idea of throwing anything on there that makes it larger than it has to be.  Second, even though it looks cool, I would ditch anything that you have to read.  I was lights, that is it.  If I am in the tuck, I am not going to look down and try to read a message.  So, we have a red light for radar, a blue for Lasar and a green for jamming or something light that.  Then maybe a a light on the other side in V1 fashion to tell me if it is in the front or the back.  Throw an audio out lead on it or something to helpout expansion and you are there.  Again, just my opinion.  I have a shift light on the shelf currently and would put this thing in it;s place in a heartbeat, but wouldn't want anything to make my bike look more attractive to theives.  If it was just a box that blended in with a couple anti-bling lights on it, I do not think anyone would give it a second notice.
Some good thoughts there.  Although it it's nice to know I'm not even sure the directional arrow indicator is necessary.  If that thing goes off I'm slowing down pronto regardless of where they are until it shuts off for awhile.
Good point. I guess I was thinking of the car style driving. After I got a V1 I learn to love the directional indicators. Took the guess work out of trying to find the officer and know whether to slow down more or run.

Back