New Toy

J frame 3" @ 15 yards .357 heavy loads . Makes people look at the indoor range and pushes the paper away . Great conceal carry , and accurate . With .38 rounds start putting them through same hole .

View attachment 1670183

View attachment 1670184

View attachment 1670185
To be honest I'm not really too good with the pistols. The only one I shoot well is the CZ TSO, but at that price it better hit the mark. At 7-10 yds I am very accurate, more than I need if I had to use it. But at 25 yds I don't hit consistently. I know what's wrong, trigger pull, my Mantis says I'm slapping it. I still train with this and i think it works. Dry Fire Training System & Training Aids for Home & Range | Mantis X

To be honest I'm not really too good with the pistols. The only one I shoot well is the CZ TSO, but at that price it better hit the mark. At 7-10 yds I am very accurate, more than I need if I had to use it. But at 25 yds I don't hit consistently. I know what's wrong, trigger pull, my Mantis says I'm slapping it. I still train with this and i think it works. Dry Fire Training System & Training Aids for Home & Range | Mantis X
I did a lot (a lot) of handgun training and was pretty good with them...

One of our training sessions started with the instructor hitting steel targets at 100 meters and us thinking that was impossible.....it wasn't.

All that training came in handy on more than one occasion...

Here are my twins, 686 & 500.

Jan1836.jpg

all i can say, as a guy who witnesed the weapons grap around the 80/90 in Holland. Never give up your right to wear arms.
80% of Europe is dissarmed while cops and other forces walk around like rambo 2 and 3 with multiple machine and handguns.
Whenever poop does hit the fan in the EU, we will al be on our knees in no time.

all i can say, as a guy who witnesed the weapons grap around the 80/90 in Holland. Never give up your right to wear arms.
80% of Europe is dissarmed while cops and other forces walk around like rambo 2 and 3 with multiple machine and handguns.
Whenever poop does hit the fan in the EU, we will al be on our knees in no time.
If it hits the fan in Europe (and it will) there will be lots of weapons laying around.....

They seemed to find them quick enough in the Bosnian war....

Back