Newest toy (gun stuff)

Ludicrous Speed

Registered
Two weeks ago, I bought a new gun. Has no redeeming qualities whatsoever other than it is bad-ass and a complete hoot to shoot! Saturday, I go my Red Dot for it, but have not had time to accessorize it at all. I will soon be putting a fore end on it and a muzzle break

Kel tec PLR-16. Shoots 5.56 rounds, and it has to be the LOUDEST gun I own!:rofl:

This gun stuff is sure cutting into my bike mod money:whistle:

2012-03-05_09-55-42_909.jpg

Thanks a LOT !!! sshhezzzzzzzzzzz now another I have to add to my list , along with more bike mods and vette parts... Would some of you Busa brothers & sisters hit the lottery and give me10%, Please!!!?

It is incredibly accurate too.... I shot some three inch groups at 100 yds with the crappy iron sights, standing, with no rest.

Looking forward to getting the red dot dialed in, went today, but my 3 year old took the allen wrenches out of the box, so when I got there, I wasn't able to adjust it:banghead:

This thing is FUN!:thumbsup:

Very, Very Nice.... I've been seriously wanting a .44 Mag with a 6-8in. barrel (Dirty Harry Style). This to, serves absolutely no purpose other than bring a smile to my face and crippling my wrist every time I squeeze the trigger. Ony reason I havent gotten it yet is because I'm saving for a new busa.

Two weeks ago, I bought a new gun. Has no redeeming qualities whatsoever other than it is bad-ass and a complete hoot to shoot! Saturday, I go my Red Dot for it, but have not had time to accessorize it at all. I will soon be putting a fore end on it and a muzzle break

Kel tec PLR-16. Shoots 5.56 rounds, and it has to be the LOUDEST gun I own!:rofl:

This gun stuff is sure cutting into my bike mod money:whistle:

2012-03-05_09-55-42_909.jpg

I had one for about 3 years and it is a fun gun to shoot.
If you get the forward grip from Kel tec it is really cheap plastic. Mine would feel like it is melting in my hand. You are so right about the sound. It is the loudest gun I own and shoots out a 3 foot flame out the front when fired. It always turns the heads at the range!

Purchased a front end Red Lion Percision out of PA.
http://www.redlionprecision.com/4212.html
It is not cheap but really worth the money for your PLR16 flame thrower! Drop them a email. They are a small shop and will get around to making one for you.

Enjoy the pistol/flame thrower! :-)

Back