Colt SAA

Dan

Married to HRH Grammy
Donating Member
Registered
I went to the guns store this evening and picked up pair of Colt Single Action Army revolvers in .45

IMG_1421.jpg

They go nice with my replica 1860 Henry in .45.

IMG_1422.jpg

I hate you.... :moon:

Seriously good looking revolvers. I'm still hunting for a matched pair of Lone Ranger Revolvers. I even have the Silver bullets.

I just really want a pair of SA Revolvers, not too concerned with them being overly correct as I want them in .357/.38 anyway.

Good stuff and congrats, question is do you have a proper rig for em' yet?

Niiice, I like the sound of action on the SA wheelguns. Mine is an old style untouched Ruger .22 MAG unsafe (to some) with a round under the hammer, but original. Shoots very well. Shoulda seen the shot my late uncle Jake from south Texas made with it, the first time he put his hands on it. Man he could shoot!:bowdown:

MISC 195 (Medium).jpg

He first saw them Saturday when he went to the range. Then he looked at them again on Sunday when he went for his CHL renewal class. Then he almost went back on Monday. Finally, he broke down on Tuesday and went to pick them up.

It's always kinda fun to watch. Maybe because I do the exact same thing when I want something.

I hate you.... :moon:

Seriously good looking revolvers. I'm still hunting for a matched pair of Lone Ranger Revolvers. I even have the Silver bullets.

I just really want a pair of SA Revolvers, not too concerned with them being overly correct as I want them in .357/.38 anyway.

Good stuff and congrats, question is do you have a proper rig for em' yet?

Ruger makes a nice SA revolver that seem to be popular with the Cowboy Shooting crowd.

The rig is next. Any suggestions?

Niiice, I like the sound of action on the SA wheelguns. Mine is an old style untouched Ruger .22 MAG unsafe (to some) with a round under the hammer, but original. Shoots very well. Shoulda seen the shot my late uncle Jake from south Texas made with it, the first time he put his hands on it. Man he could shoot!:bowdown:

Nice Gun! :thumbsup:

I've been casually looking for something like that. My dad said that's what they kept in the truck on the farm growing up.

Where about in south Texas? I grew up in McAllen.

Last edited:
He first saw them Saturday when he went to the range. Then he looked at them again on Sunday when he went for his CHL renewal class. Then he almost went back on Monday. Finally, he broke down on Tuesday and went to pick them up.

It's always kinda fun to watch. Maybe because I do the exact same thing when I want something.

:moon:

:laugh:

Back