100_1804.jpg

back in the blue / silver days
100_2285.jpg

Mac Arm
100_3430.jpg

smitty2.jpg

100_3407.jpg

yellow1-1.jpg

dyno sheet when it was being tuned the first time, popped a head gasket at 30 psi, put a new one in after surfacing head and went back and made same power with more fuel in it
GREGS460.jpg

I'd like to bid $1000 and ONE dollars. If it's ok with you I'll transfer $20,000 to your Acct and have my personal shipping company pick it up. The remainder you can give back to me after shipping charges.
I'm on station in the Philipines and can only communicate thru craigslist.
I hope you find my offer acceptable. If so I just need your Acct info to do the transfer with :)

Seriously if you need any help on making sure numbers are sound and to your benefit on a Ford vehicle let me know. I'll check anyones figures for you.

Not enough grammatical or spelling errors to be a real scam:rofl:

Absolutely sick bike......

Anyways I got 29 mpg on the highway when I had my 02 Z06, that car was way too much fun. Just a PITA to get in and out of because its so low!

If you get the Z be sure to get LG longtube headers/CAI/ tune, it will make driving the Z that much more and it will sound great

Best of luck if you sell the old toy... :beerchug:

the z06 they advertise as 19 city / 28 e-way, and from what i have heard 28 mpg sounds attainable on the expressway. I wouldn't drive a vette a lot, just summer when its going to be real nice out, and i live in michigan, so that should keep the miles on it down lol

I have a few friends with the C5 Z06 and you can get 30's pretty easy on the hwy... :thumbsup:

been looking at vette's like crazy on the net lol. weather in michigan is thinking about getting nice out.

Here are two more that, well one, that would make the drive to work more interesting.

vette kit.jpg

twin turbo.jpg

ive put 5 miles on this bike this year, i think its time to sell

Brother I'm sure you can get a great offer for it. How many miles have you put on the '08 ? Just read a thread about that build a few weeks ago.

Best of luck with it. It's a famous ride that's for sure.

like 30 miles on the 08 this year :( it has 2300 on it

Thinking of asking 11k on the school bus, probably have triple that or more in it Lol
Posted via Mobile Device

Back