thinking of selling the ole school bus

Thinking of asking 11k on the school bus, probably have triple that or more in it Lol
Posted via Mobile Device

what is even more crazy is that people are selling turbo bikes that cheap and people are going out and building the same thing and paying retail and spending all the time ironing a setup out. you shouldnt have any problem selling it at that price but destin07's bike is still around for sale among others. :banghead:

if i had the money id love to pick your bike up.

what is even more crazy is that people are selling turbo bikes that cheap and people are going out and building the same thing and paying retail and spending all the time ironing a setup out. you shouldnt have any problem selling it at that price but destin07's bike is still around for sale among others. :banghead:

if i had the money id love to pick your bike up.

Gregs bike selling for 11k sounds like a chapter out Obama's spread the welfare handbook!! My bike is currently getting fixed. It is in surgery getting the following " injectors removed and sent off for cleaning, all lines including oil and fuel replaced and routed correctly, fuel pump moved to rear to stop vapor lock issue, new header block offs, new header gasket, stage 8 header locking bolts, complete wiring harness removed and custom loom made, fuse block installed with relays, new tiger tail, fender lowering kit, AMS1000 switched over to C02, new spark plugs, new heat exchanger from RCC, oil and filter change, Johnny cheese to fine tooth comb tune it on 93 pump for 100% streetability" practically all the little pain in the butt stuff that makes a bike complete. This way I can atleast now offer a bike for sale that is 110% and with HD quality dyno and street videos to prove it. Goodluck with you bike sale Greg. Two of my friends just bought C6 Z06's and they are awesome. Only thing concerns me is that practically any mods open up a can of worms on those cars except for exhaust and minor things like that. I know those cars get driven hard but there are a **** load of engine failures it seems. It's ashamed the motors don't handle the beatings that a ford modular motor will stand up to. I firmly believe mustangs get driven harder than any car on the road and they practically hold up to anything and years of abuse. You got guys driving z06's hard on the street with 20k miles that the valve trains drop through the motor....ouch those cars are high $$$$$ for anything.

Back