thinking of selling the ole school bus

smithabusa

Site Sponsor
Registered
Literally started it like twice last year, rode it once. Have had new tires to put on it for 2.5 years now that i haven't. Seems like no free time, and when I do have a little bit I would rather tinker with the new 08 LOL.

My daily driver (04 monte carlo) has 150K miles on it, still runs good but gotta look at something newer before too long. I drive 120 miles for work, so the miles add up quick. Thinking of getting a new focus or something for mileage, but man what new stuff costs these days, and considering i will put 100K miles on something in 3 years really thinking about buying a used focus or fusion for daily driver when the monte carlo poops out, and getting a 01-04 ish Corvette Z06 for nice days in the summer. Could damn near get a gas mileage car, and a vette for the price of a new fuel mileage car lol. already have enough toys, gotta get rid of one to make room for another lol

Bike has full and dump pipes, air to air intercooler, microtec with 650cc injectors and external 3 bar map sensor. Made 461 hp / 280 ft*lbs a few years back when i first put it together.

ThuApr01202136AmericaNew_York2010.jpg

ThuApr01202145AmericaNew_York2010.jpg

You need to move closer to work:poke:

She's a beauty for sure, Im sure we'd all love to have her. That said, Id like to bid a Sweet $1,000.00 even for it. Im poor, it the best I can do. Ill expect a PM to arrange shipping and paperwork, thank you:whistle:

nah i love where i live, and where i work. I live way out in the boonies, 60 miles from work, but nice country setting etc. And really like my job, the drive doesn't bother me anymore, been doing it for 3 years, gets a little old when it snows and takes over 2 hours each way anyhow LOL.

Ill get right on that PM haha.

with all these turbo bikes going up for sale makes me want to buy one even worse. thats a nice ride :beerchug:

my buddy bought his wife a new fusion, theyve had it for 2years or so now. they really like it, ive drove it, seem like a nice car. i would like to get a c5 z06 myself. ive bought so much stuff the past couple years though its the wifes turn to get something.:laugh:

need the vin number to sell it !!!!:rofl: jk sad to see u selling that one, nice bike and numbers, u need to do a custom paint job like that to ur Gen 2, good luck,

the z06 they advertise as 19 city / 28 e-way, and from what i have heard 28 mpg sounds attainable on the expressway. I wouldn't drive a vette a lot, just summer when its going to be real nice out, and i live in michigan, so that should keep the miles on it down lol

Hmmmm :whistle: I don't think your heart is in it, you didn't list all the goodies or post any of the many vids :poke:

Good luck :thumbsup:

good luck on sale.i have been following your bike ups and downs.alot of time and money its warth whatever price you put on it

sorry guys been real busy, to sit down and list mods, pics, videos will take me the better part of a day lol

You need to move closer to work:poke:

She's a beauty for sure, Im sure we'd all love to have her. That said, Id like to bid a Sweet $1,000.00 even for it. Im poor, it the best I can do. Ill expect a PM to arrange shipping and paperwork, thank you:whistle:

I'd like to bid $1000 and ONE dollars. If it's ok with you I'll transfer $20,000 to your Acct and have my personal shipping company pick it up. The remainder you can give back to me after shipping charges.
I'm on station in the Philipines and can only communicate thru craigslist.
I hope you find my offer acceptable. If so I just need your Acct info to do the transfer with :)

Seriously if you need any help on making sure numbers are sound and to your benefit on a Ford vehicle let me know. I'll check anyones figures for you.

Dang, Greg! I remember the ol' gal as one of your pics under your screen name several years back. Take a breath,..........life goes on!! Good luck on your sale. Someone will end up with a super nice bike!!:beerchug:

I know the ol' girl is just sitting taking up space but if you don't need the money I wouldn't sell her. Why not put her down in longterm storage. In a few years people will give their first born to purchase a complete bike.

As far as your commute. I would drive twice as far if I had your job! :thumbsup::bowdown::cheerleader:

I'd like to bid $1000 and ONE dollars. If it's ok with you I'll transfer $20,000 to your Acct and have my personal shipping company pick it up. The remainder you can give back to me after shipping charges.
I'm on station in the Philipines and can only communicate thru craigslist.
I hope you find my offer acceptable. If so I just need your Acct info to do the transfer with :)

Seriously if you need any help on making sure numbers are sound and to your benefit on a Ford vehicle let me know. I'll check anyones figures for you.

:rofl::rofl:
you soo wrong blanca!!:thumbsup:

One too many bikes in the garage, what a great problem. I say, do nothing.
Posted via Mobile Device

A video
http://www.boostbysmith.com/Videos/SmithabusaHighRes9-17-06.wmv

Bike has about 22-23K miles on it. I bought it new in 2000, put a hahn turbo kit on it in 01, then a few years later upgraded to a bigger nicer more controllable kit

Mac Arm.
Chrome Hipoint wheels
530zz chain
polished frame
custom millenium yellow with kandy blue carbon tore paint, all airbrushed graphics, no decals. Have a right side panel cut out for dump pipes and clutch cover, and a stock looking one for full pipe
Stage 2 turbo, K27 54-10 that makes over 300 hp on pump gas
Have full and Dump pipes
Air to air intercooler
polished intercooler, plenum, RCC fuel rail
Tial 44 mm V band Waste Gate
Tial 50 mm Blowoff Valve
Microtec Fuel controller with 650cc secondary injectors
3 bar map sensor
Carillo Rods
65# Valve springs
adj cam sprocket on intake
ARP head studs