Was Thinking Of Selling The Busa ....Until

Interesting situation, can't advise without a pic of the wife:rofl: The hotter an nicer she is to you the more likely you should be happy with the Busa an ease up on on her:laugh::laugh:

Sounds as if the daughter has some issues with careless handling of her computer.
3 laptops in 2 years? ???

get rid of the wife and pick up a good computer, you'll be ahead at the end of the day :laugh: in all honesty though, if my wife lied to me, i would be out of there because if a person will lie to you they will do just about anything else too

hope you can work everything out with your wife :beerchug:

yeah really, i'm tryin to find a middle of the road laptop & haveno luck, wtf is she doin that she trashed that many comps? After #2 i woulda told her she's not gettin another one unless she pays for it her DAMN self lol.
Posted via Mobile Device

:thumbsup:
Real easy to do.
or, just flip it over-remove the Harddrive and call it a day. :whistle:

lol incredibly simple & overfowing with the essence of "1 upmanship" against the wife & daughter lol
Posted via Mobile Device

dude, take the laptop and put a bios boot up password on it... then epoxy the screws in so they cant yank the battery/jumper to reset it.

Tell em if you cant get on there, neither will they. Just sayin, there's always another way around the problem :whistle:

I agree with others, particularly semi, why lie about the purchase and WTF are they hiding they dont want you to see ???

just goes to show ya, women can never be trusted,......well most of the time they can't
Posted via Mobile Device

go on craigslist and buy a new desktop for next to nothing. send the daughter to a freinds house and then *ahem cough cough* tell your wife she's been very bad and you need to *ahem* straighten her out. pull out though so you don't end up with a new daughter.
Posted via Mobile Device

Sounds as if the daughter has some issues with careless handling of her computer.
3 laptops in 2 years? ???

+1, my 12yr old seems tohave the same issue. Keeps breaking the A/C adapter...cheapest i've found is about 75 bucks at wallyworld..she's gone thru 3 so far..orig and two others.:banghead:

Upon re-reading this thread, it occurs to me that your Busa already has a computer in it. So now you're even! Feel better? :)

Wow Tinmann. I have been in the same position and there are several things that members have posted that make sense.

1. Get the computer and hack the password
2. Watch out for Sancho, who paid for the computer and is there more new stuff showing up without explanation?
3. KEEP THE 'BUSA!!
4. Get the new computer and password protect it

A similar situation occurred with me that nearly caused the end of my 26 yr. marriage and ended with my 23 yr. old daughter stealing $82K (yeah, with three zero's) from my wife and splitting. I haven't seen or heard from her in a year. Where did the money come from? An inheritance that she kept separate from the family income (me) and never contributed one cent to paying any bills. REAL SORE SPOT WITH ME! But you can't have secrets like this, it will eat at you and the core of your marriage which is TRUST. Didn't mean to rain on you.

Back