Was Thinking Of Selling The Busa ....Until

tinmann840

Registered
I was thinking of selling the bike and maybe helping the wife get a new car and buying a new Computer for myself. Work has been slow but we've been getting by, Until the other morning I hear my youngest daughter talking to her mother and the word computer is used five times. Now for the longest we've gotten by on an old IBM 1ghz with maybe 512 mb of ram running on windows 2000. My Sony Viao is toast, My youngest daughter has trashed a Gateway desktop and 2 Dell laptops in 2 years and try as I might I could not keep them off my rig. I go into her room and sitting there amidst the chaos of her room is a NEW Acer Laptop. I call the wife and ask about it and first she's acting like she doesn't know what I talking about. Then come the lies. She didn't pay for it someone else charged it and I won't believe her if she does tell me :whistle: They had the nerve to put a password on it to keep me off. Now a state of war exist between her and I. I'm looking at high end PC as we speak and at least a 24 inch monitor.

dude, I only understood 50% of that, but the important thing is

YOU"RE KEEPING YOUR 'BUSA! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! :thumbsup::thumbsup::beerchug::beerchug::bowdown::cheerleader:

Keep your bike, Hayabusa in English means, Mans best friend!:laugh: Good luck with the rest, been there and done that and did it again a time or so. I look out for me now!:cheerleader:

I am confused... how bout pics of the wife... maybe we can figure out where she got the $$ :laugh:

circuit city has a good (going out of business sales) 70% off maybe she got it from there!:whistle:

your wifes name isnt mary is it? lol j/k
if I guesssed that right its totally random..
:laugh::beerchug:

Keep the bike and get the computer, get the best one you can find I would prob do a couple of mods to the bike also.:thumbsup:

Ask Revlis about his PC:laugh:

atleast your keeping the busa.:thumbsup:

Whats up with the wife though:whistle:

Back