Was Thinking Of Selling The Busa ....Until

like others said, hack the password (bios pw or use safe mode) and hold it hostage until they fess up....tell em...THE TRUTH WILL SET YOUR PC FREE!! :laugh:

Id log into the router and turn off there access...192.168.1.1 then your user name and password.... then goto access restrictions and turn off there Ip address...LOL

I would never get rid of my bike and you need to find out why they locked you out being that you probably paid for it anyways and just don't know it yet.

"accidently" set a pair of 12" subs next to / on it (magnet side towards the case of course) then get a nice cold beer, enjoy it, then put the subs back in the enclosure:beerchug:

"accidently" set a pair of 12" subs next to / on it (magnet side towards the case of course) then get a nice cold beer, enjoy it, then put the subs back in the enclosure:beerchug:

now that is an excellent idea!! i like the way you think :laugh:

It's probably one of those "free" computers you get from those T.V. ads. I wouldn't let one of those within twenty feet of my network.

By the way, you can always get a new wife and a new daughter. Your Busa is the love of your life! :laugh:

--Wag--

Back