Almost in trouble

DEMMYM

Donating Member
Registered
Well my wife has been gone for a week now with her sister visiting the sights in chicago, Today as I was bringing my girls home from school my oldest daughter asked me if I had a girlfreind, I told her yes. She looked at me in atonishment and asked does mommie know about her, I said yeah she knows her, I said she lives in the garage and her name is Misty
( Finally named her ) She looked puzzled, I told her it was my motorcyle. Ohhhhhhh she said.

However later this evening when Mommie called and talked to the girls, My oldest mentioned to her that daddy had a girlfreind named Misty. ( Nothing about Motorcycle ) Nooooooooooooooooo Just girlfreind.

Had some explaining to do (( whew ))

Good thing I didnt tell them about Vicky / Kelli & Sarah

Last edited:
I haven't been able to come up with a good name for my 08 yet.??? Maybe after a full season of riding her something will seem fitting?:whistle:

That is some funny stuff Michael. Glad to hear she has a name now. Can Sally call her? :laugh:

That is some funny stuff Michael. Glad to hear she has a name now. Can Sally call her? :laugh:

Misty needs all the freinds she can get. Call anytime. Dont they look good together.

Mod%20Day%20011.jpg

Last edited:
Oh no... he wasn't ALMOST screwed, he is screwed.

The wife just played it cool. she will wait until she comes home, play like things are alright and wait until you go to sleep..... then.. you will never wake up.

Women never tip their hand. you wont know it is coming

Oh no... he was ALMOST screwed, he is screwed.

The wife just played it cool. she will wait until she comes home, play like things are alright and wait until you go to sleep..... then.. you will never wake up.

Women never tip their hand. you wont know it is coming

I heard this one chic cut off her guy's Dingdong...(and I'm not referring to a doorbell)...:rofl:

Back