Thinking About A Second Bike?

Go for the Kwacka 9 , 100 hp , nice ride position , and you can get heaps of trick bits for it to individualize as your unique own !! Much more soul than that Honda....:beerchug:

Horrible . . .

:laugh:

:banghead:

:)

Concept-KX-royal-enfield-838cc.jpg

Oh man, got in a great test ride today on this gorgeous Zed 9. 948ccs with 105whp. Its geared a tad low so the front end lifts pretty easily.:shocked: Redlines at 10k and at 70 mph it’s turning about 5400 rpm. My CBX was at 5k at 70 mph. The torque seems available (everywhere) across the rev range. A new Gixer 750 (I think) came alongside and even short shifting he only pulled me by a bike length or so up to 110 or so. Certainly didn’t leave me behind. I’m very impressed with this (old) bike. The RS in the name is for Retro Sport and with the root beer paint job it’s really beautiful. Funny thing too, it weighs 7 pounds (less) than that 750 Honda I test rode earlier.
20F64E8A-1BD9-4244-97C7-40C997F82708.jpeg

89953BA8-7E9E-4D43-A173-D270604882C4.jpeg

Oh man, got in a great test ride today on this gorgeous Zed 9. 948ccs with 105whp. Its geared a tad low so the front end lifts pretty easily.:shocked: Redlines at 10k and at 70 mph it’s turning about 5400 rpm. My CBX was at 5k at 70 mph. The torque seems available (everywhere) across the rev range. A new Gixer 750 (I think) came alongside and even short shifting he only pulled me by a bike length or so up to 110 or so. Certainly didn’t leave me behind. I’m very impressed with this (old) bike. The RS in the name is for Retro Sport and with the root beer paint job it’s really beautiful. Funny thing too, it weighs 7 pounds (less) than that 750 Honda I test rode earlier.View attachment 1588715
View attachment 1588716
That is a good looking bike for sure.....weird little buts of chrome on it but that's easily rectified if desired.
Can't go wrong with that.

Oh man, got in a great test ride today on this gorgeous Zed 9. 948ccs with 105whp. Its geared a tad low so the front end lifts pretty easily.:shocked: Redlines at 10k and at 70 mph it’s turning about 5400 rpm. My CBX was at 5k at 70 mph. The torque seems available (everywhere) across the rev range. A new Gixer 750 (I think) came alongside and even short shifting he only pulled me by a bike length or so up to 110 or so. Certainly didn’t leave me behind. I’m very impressed with this (old) bike. The RS in the name is for Retro Sport and with the root beer paint job it’s really beautiful. Funny thing too, it weighs 7 pounds (less) than that 750 Honda I test rode earlier.View attachment 1588715
View attachment 1588716
I really like these bikes, since I saw the first pic of them.

View attachment 1588716

Well, I did it! All it took was a few Benjamins!:laugh: Removed the tank stickers and reflectors and it’s all gassed up and polished for a nice break in ride tomorrow into Yosemite. Got a good deal (manufacture date is 12/17) and since I live 35 miles from the dealer I talked the salesman into driving my car home behind me so I could get both of them home and then I drove him back. Gonna be new to me with ABS and two levels of traction control (and) an off switch thankfully. BTW here’s a correction to my post above about rpms, it’s turning 4400 revs at 70 mph not 5400. Anyway, the ‘Chromotone’ brown and orange metallic is brilliant in the sunlight. It came with Dunlop Sportmax tires. They look pretty good. Anyone have
BDCD0238-B63F-43FE-BD28-5EA5324D30FC.jpeg

experience with them?

Back