Thinking About A Second Bike?

Whaddyathink? Lists for $7,999
AC487F08-C16F-40B2-A766-4EDEE28754EF.jpeg

My riding buddy has one and it is a really good bike, reliable as heck and the storage spot where the tank normally lives is very handy...

Not exciting when you twist the go fast handle but that isn't it's purpose...

Yeah I saw that, swallowed my helmet just fine. The COG should be low with the tank below the seat.

Yeah I saw that, swallowed my helmet just fine. The COG should be low with the tank below the seat.

He went from a Dyno-Glide to this and hasn't looked back even once...it is a great bike and he really likes it.

When we go riding he tells me he'll take it easy so he won't leave me too far behind...

Thanks, was just curious when I read the tank was under the seat.
I haven't seen one of these in person yet.

The rear seat pops open with a key and there it is.

I like to stay on my bike to fuel so it's not my kind of thing but my buddy likes it. The "tank" storage compartment will hold a full face helmet.

Horrible .... :laugh::banghead::)

Yo mama!:laugh: Rode it for 50 miles today and was very impressed. The motor is a 4 valve SOHC 745 cc inline twin, ‘half’ of a Honda 1,600 cc 4 cylinder car engine and gets over 60 mpg. One test showed just three liters used for 100 kilometers. It’s smooth as hell in all gears and with the weight down low due to the underseat fuel cell, it can be ridden (very) slowly and still feels nimble. Ever ride a trials bike? Very similar. Very light steering and leaning over feels great. Mono shock rear suspension.

Runs a 160 rear and a 120 front. Ran it up to 100 and the stability was fine, felt in full control. Revs to redline with ease and other than the tach line/bar? turning from green to blue to amber to red it’s hard to tell just how high it revving. The speedo is digital but the tach is a colored bar that scans from left to right on a graph above the speedo. The storage is great but despite the great fuel mileage, having to lift the rear seat to refuel (and) anything on top of the seat is pretty ridiculous. Maybe they’re counting on buyers getting a rear rack for seat bags but still.... Having a 200+ mile fuel limit wouldn’t be that much of a problem I suppose. Now I gotta take the Busa out for a spin and think about this Honda.:)

Yo mama!:laugh: Rode it for 50 miles today and was very impressed. The motor is a 4 valve SOHC 745 cc inline twin, ‘half’ of a Honda 1,600 cc 4 cylinder car engine and gets over 60 mpg. One test showed just three liters used for 100 kilometers. It’s smooth as hell in all gears and with the weight down low due to the underseat fuel cell, it can be ridden (very) slowly and still feels nimble. Ever ride a trials bike? Very similar. Very light steering and leaning over feels great. Mono shock rear suspension.

Runs a 160 rear and a 120 front. Ran it up to 100 and the stability was fine, felt in full control. Revs to redline with ease and other than the tach line/bar? turning from green to blue to amber to red it’s hard to tell just how high it revving. The speedo is digital but the tach is a colored bar that scans from left to right on a graph above the speedo. The storage is great but despite the great fuel mileage, having to lift the rear seat to refuel (and) anything on top of the seat is pretty ridiculous. Maybe they’re counting on buyers getting a rear rack for seat bags but still.... Having a 200+ mile fuel limit wouldn’t be that much of a problem I suppose. Now I gotta take the Busa out for a spin and think about this Honda.:)

I concur, my riding buddy likes his and he's not a newbie rider either. He has the on/off road tires on it and isn't afraid to attack a logging road once in a while.

You would not go wrong with this bike and in my opinion (for what it's worth) it is a good looking bike-his is black and grey.

I concur, my riding buddy likes his and he's not a newbie rider either. He has the on/off road tires on it and isn't afraid to attack a logging road once in a while.

You would not go wrong with this bike and in my opinion (for what it's worth) it is a good looking bike-his is black and grey.

I like the blue one too but in America, only the red is available. Paint work is beautiful. I can’t imagine anyone hating this bike and it certainly isn’t a Busa but it’s not intended to be. Also rode a Yamaha CR950? or something like that, a v twin fat tired sportster wannabe that was really awful. It was only six grand or something similar, very cheap for a new nearly liter sized motorcycle.

I like the blue one too but in America, only the red is available. Paint work is beautiful. I can’t imagine anyone hating this bike and it certainly isn’t a Busa but it’s not intended to be. Also rode a Yamaha CR950? or something like that, a v twin fat tired sportster wannabe that was really awful. It was only six grand or something similar, very cheap for a new nearly liter sized motorcycle.
The Honda is a safe bet, the Kawi 900s are cool but pretty close to being a liter bike. Maybe going on an occasional off road adventure could be your new thing...the Honda will do that as they aren't too heavy. ABS, water cooled, fuel injected to boot.

Back