The things I do for....

skydivr

Jumps from perfectly good Airplanes
Donating Member
So, I'm in Louisville this weekend (in laws wedding); can't ride weather is AWESOME. Get a few
free hours so i drive down to check out the Motorcycle Superstore warehouse - get nothing. Then i decide to go checkout my next favorite place - a gun shop to see if they had any ammo sales- and they were closed when i got there..

Then my wife calls..."honey, would u please stop at the drugstore and buy me some..tampons?

Jeez, the things i do for...a no-hassle track weekend at RA next weekend :)

Somebody go ahead and take my man card please..

Bring back the wrong ones.....every time. Eventually she will stop asking. It could take years though!

Maybe if it was like 2am and I could cruise into a superwalmart undetected but there is no way I'm standing in line with just a box of tampons:rofl:

Think of what you'd have to throw on the counter with them to get people talking....Put a case of beer up there with them.

No problem with the tampon purchase,,, run over to the sporting good section and pick up some deer lure....
Us hunters use tampons to absorb the deer lure and the string makes it handy to hang from tree limbs.. Problem solved.

If you have no use for the deer lure just hold your reciept and return the lure..:beerchug:

Or............ if you have your team gixxer race jacket on I am sure no one will give you a second look :rofl:

yalll sick.... we use them for GI Joe rocket launchers around here lol

No problem with the tampon purchase,,, run over to the sporting good section and pick up some deer lure....
Us hunters use tampons to absorb the deer lure and the string makes it handy to hang from tree limbs.. Problem solved.

If you have no use for the deer lure just hold your reciept and return the lure..:beerchug:

Or............ if you have your team gixxer race jacket on I am sure no one will give you a second look :rofl:

:snap:

I'm sorry, any of ya'll that have a problem with a purchase of this nature or the simple request of your spouse,
need to be taking your panties out of the other drawer. You know the ones that aren't pink and frilly. :sarcasm:

I'm sorry, any of ya'll that have a problem with a purchase of this nature or the simple request of your spouse,
need to be taking your panties out of the other drawer. You know the ones that aren't pink and frilly. :sarcasm:

Really....probably the same ones that would make the date go in and buy the condoms.:laugh: It's a little box of cotton ??? You ride a busa and aren't afraid to ride it deep into the triple digits, BUT your are afraid to buy these.................:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

k5528471.jpg

Really....probably the same ones that would make the date go in and buy the condoms.:laugh: It's a little box of cotton ??? You ride a busa and aren't afraid to ride it deep into the triple digits, BUT your are afraid to buy these.................:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I think you misread that one, that he's on the page as you are:beerchug:

I think you misread that one, that he's on the page as you are:beerchug:

Yeah six,
I guess it came out wrong, I meant I agree with him like "Really I don't understand it either". :thumbsup: Only downside I could see about them would be the following, but then again some ladies get thrown into overdrive then. :laugh:

y2w5l1.jpg

love the "buy the wrong ones" Poppy :rofl:

I grew up in a house of women, I've got no problem buying them if I'm out and the need arises. Hell some months its like "wheewewwwwww thank god we need these still" :laugh::whistle:

Oh and for anyone that really is in the know, you'll keep a few tampons or pads in your car/truck. Doesnt matter if its the first aid kit in the back or the glove box but I promise the first time you have to completely side track your trip to go find a Wally world or similar at 2am because "oh my I just started and I dont have any" conversation is brought up you'll thank me LOL

Back