DOING THE BIG MOVE.

1320Busa

#1 stand up playa,fug with me,RSD will k
Donating Member
Registered
Well Its offical brace yourselfs iam moving to the East coast. A couple of hours ago my friend/owner of my company offical set a date for the move. I will start checking out areas of Johnson city,Tn and the Charlotte area next month. I will be the territory manager for the Southeastern Region.  They also want to put a distribution warehouse where ever I diside to move-no pressure.  
crazy.gif
 I will be calling on accounts in the MS,TN,GA,NC,SC and FL areas doing shows ect. I will finally be able to hang out with some of you boneheads.  
beerchug.gif
 look out smoke_dog

Hope you get to take your NorCal salary with you. If so, you're gonna be living in a BIG house

And i'm wanting to relocate to Cali. Let's switch! You can have the mountains here.

(PandaNin @ Jan. 19 2007,18:27) Hope you get to take your NorCal salary with you.  If so, you're gonna be living in a BIG house
+ more, Truck of my choice and they will pay for the move of my shop and toys. I was nervouse about that stuff. I have 3 camaros,Tahoe 2 motorcycles and 3 dirtbikes. Iam selling 1 car and the jet skis they can be replaced. I thought I would have to sell my graphics business but the owner wants me to take it with me. Iam lucky to have a great company to work for.

(heavybusa @ Jan. 19 2007,19:57) Lucky man, good luck with everything.
thanks Heavy, how far are you from Roanoke? This year aded a race (ADRL/Flowmaster) there.

I will post it when it gets closer. When it does drop me a email I will hook you up with as many tickets as you need.

Give us a yell when you come the Charlotte area. We can show you around if you got some free time.

Pun

Thanks guys, Iam not sure on how many hires we will need but I will keep you informed. The move will be this summer, the warehouse will follow later this year. I know other employees from Cali want to get out also. I will try my best to help my Bro's out that need a job.
super.gif

I have worked here 17yrs and iam proud to say we never had layoffs.

Awesome!!

We don't have that cool of a boss, so we'll be scrmbling for work..
but we'll see you there soon.
smile.gif

Back