DOING THE BIG MOVE.

Awesome news Rodney! Maybe we can meet half way or so at some point unless you come up here to your Manchester CT account
beerchug.gif

Hey, you'll be the rep for our area. Worst still, I bet you'll have to deal with that bonehead (j/k) Tony Christian.
super.gif

(Un-Caged @ Jan. 21 2007,10:09) Hey, you'll be the rep for our area. Worst still, I bet you'll have to deal with that bonehead (j/k) Tony Christian.  
super.gif
I already do lol. I have known Tony way back. Tony is getting back into it.

(Kento-Moto @ Jan. 21 2007,11:00) Congrtas Rodney!  
beerchug.gif

Where exactly are u in Nor Cal?
I live in Rohnert Park, 50 miles North of San Fransico in the middle of the Wine Country.

(1320Busa @ Jan. 21 2007,12:27)
(Un-Caged @ Jan. 21 2007,10:09) Hey, you'll be the rep for our area. Worst still, I bet you'll have to deal with that bonehead (j/k) Tony Christian.  
super.gif
I already do lol. I have known Tony way back. Tony is getting back into it.
Yeah, so I've been hearing. My partner Keith has his red 57, talks to Tony regularly. We're going to get back into it this year after being sidelined the last 2 years. I'll look forward to meeting if you plan on attending any of the races this season.

Great! give me a heads up it you need tickets. I do all the ADRL/Flowmaster event in the Southeast. Will you be at Montgomery race Feb. 16-18th?.

(1320Busa @ Jan. 21 2007,13:15) Great! give me a heads up it you need tickets. I do all the ADRL/Flowmaster event in the Southeast. Will you be at Montgomery race Feb. 16-18th?.
Don't know if the new car will be ready by that race (just painted last week), but I may hit you up for some tickets to get the fire lit with our crew.

no problem, Iam going to post it in the morning to see if anyone else here wants to go.

Rodney,
You had better move to Hickory! Also I'm looking forward to hanging out with you guys again at Cecil! Plus if you move to Hickory, I'll have someone cool to ride with when I retire from the USAF 01 Nov 2007!
Smokedog!

Back