Well, we move in two weeks.

twotonevert

Member of P.E.A.
Donating Member
Registered
Finally, things are coming together and I have just a couple of things to finish up this weekend to satisfy the home inspection requirements. Our new house is finished with inspections and requirements. I will be out of town next week and Juli plans to pack while I am gone. Yippee! :thumbsup: We move on the 9th.
Thank you to Demmym for baby sitting our bikes while we move! Taking those over tomorrow.
Juli and I are extremely excited and cant wait to move. The garage on the right is all bike area, cant wait! I know Busapilot08(Rick) lives somewhere close to me too, and I will be closer to Michael as well.

RD836179_001.836179_0001.jpg

wow awesome place! I hope to have a place like that some day. That 3rd stall will be very nice

Uh...are you sure about DEMMYM watching your bikes?! I have seen the way he caresses and molests his bike. Lets hope he doesnt molest your bike...he he. :laugh:

He might molest Juli's, they are the same color. And, to be honest, her bike could use a spike or two. :laugh:

Congratz on the new crib :thumbsup:

PS and I like the way you went out of town for HOOKERS and left the wife home to pack

Very nice looking house, James! Moving is always painful, but once you're in you'll enjoy it.

He might molest Juli's, they are the same color. And, to be honest, her bike could use a spike or two. :laugh:

I was going to say, watch out you may find a spike or two. :rofl:

Wow, very nice home. I am so happy for you guys. So glad things are looking up for you!!!! :cheerleader: (((hugs)))

I am very picky about who gets too sleep with my Misty in the Garage, Bruce ( I beleive is Juli's Katana"s name ) seems to be a nice boy who I have met a couple of times and seems a little shy seeing how he has always been covered up when I visit. He now has a new paint job so it might bring him out of his shell. (( I will be keeping an eye on him ))

James Busa ( Juli ) I have met on more than one occasion, She is the one I really have to look out for, She has a spirited side to her and as of late has been trying new things. I just hope she doesnt corrupt my innocent Misty.

I am very picky about who gets too sleep with my Misty in the Garage, Bruce ( I beleive is Juli's Katana"s name ) seems to be a nice boy who I have met a couple of times and seems a little shy seeing how he has always been covered up when I visit. He now has a new paint job so it might bring him out of his shell. (( I will be keeping an eye on him ))

James Busa ( Juli ) I have met on more than one occasion, She is the one I really have to look out for, She has a spirited side to her and as of late has been trying new things. I just hope she doesnt corrupt my innocent Misty.

:laugh:

:laugh:

Back