DOING THE BIG MOVE.

yes you will, thet me know I will get you guy tickets. Plus Busa parking in front of the trailer.
super.gif

Last years race at THE ROCK was bad to the bone!! Hope to get to go this year if money works out. Trying to get a camping spot reserved for the camper. Easier to get grub and drinks that way!!

Big Props to 1320...He really hooked me up last year! Peeps, this is a good guy!!
bowdown.gif

Don't forget the umbrella. You'll need a snow shovel, snowblower and....hurricane insurance.
tounge.gif

Good luck with it all. Sounds pretty sweet.

(newmill @ Jan. 22 2007,21:12) Don't forget the umbrella. You'll need a snow shovel, snowblower and....hurricane insurance.  
tounge.gif

Good luck with it all. Sounds pretty sweet.
What a BUZZKILL !!!
laugh.gif

(GSXRFANN @ Jan. 22 2007,21:03) Last years race at THE ROCK was bad to the bone!! Hope to get to go this year if money works out. Trying to get a camping spot reserved for the camper. Easier to get grub and drinks that way!!

Big Props to 1320...He really hooked me up last year! Peeps, this is a good guy!!  
bowdown.gif
I hope you could stay longer next time. I wanted to take you guys to the starting line.

(1320Busa @ Jan. 23 2007,14:32)
(GSXRFANN @ Jan. 22 2007,21:03) Last years race at THE ROCK was bad to the bone!! Hope to get to go this year if money works out. Trying to get a camping spot reserved for the camper. Easier to get grub and drinks that way!!

bowdown.gif
I hope you could stay longer next time. I wanted to take you guys to the starting line.
Hey man, count me in!! Those pro mods are awesome rides!!!

Done. Looks like we will be doing one in Radford,VA in July.

Back