The Dumb Things We Do...

Quote:
Originally Posted by viperbluebusa
so if you have rubber inbedded in your tenders you have permenant protection right? sorry couldnt resist!!

+1...you beat me to that joke

+2 didnt see that one till today..

Got another one, not so bad but stupid none the less.

Ever have someone tell you to be careful and not do something because the outcome would not be good. I think this is another saying that leads people into doing stupid stuff.

At a BBQ my friend had some scooters and we were spending the day drag racing them down his driveway and then racing laps around the yard. Well this particular time it had rained a little so the grass was wet. My friend told me not to grab the front hand break cause the wheel will lock up turn sideways and flip us off. Well....I had to do it, and sure enough he wasnt lying.

same scenario with the I told you so line in the begining.

Me and a buddy on military drill sat down for a dinner at the hotel we were being lodged at. Server brought out the food and told us it was hot. I sat there and cut off a good size bite while my friend was talking and stuck it in my mouth and proceeded to burn the heck out of my tongue and my throat as I forced to swallow it. Afterwards screaming DANG THAT WAS HOT...(that wasnt the dumbest part) My friend after hearing the waitress and watching me make the "O"face trying to cool my mouth off takes a huge bite and then proceeds to do the same darn thing. Then tells me wow that was hot, I said no duh did you think I was lying to ya.

Ya know reading and writing in this thread had made me realize what a train wreck my life has been. Thanks for the therapy, how much do you charge :rofl::rofl:

Back